Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Falcons have already scored more points in 25 minutes against the Saints defense...
than they scored against us over 60 minutes.

That is all.   Smile

Oh, and go Falcons!

F the Saints, and Sean Payton!

and Sean Payton screws himself!  

haha

Go Falcons!

Why the hell not  kick the  field goal  first Pete Carroll nowith Payton  could  not been bigger ads holes them those to smug fuckd

Interesting to hear Collingsworth say that both teams looked sloppy, after the game.  I agree.  Vikes have had a crispness about their play on both sides of the ball.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:

haha

Go Falcons!
The Falcons win is so good in many ways
1. Makes it harder for GB and Detroit to make the playoffs. Packers already lost to the Saints and Falcons.
2. The Saints are pretty much out of contention for home field via the NFCCG as they are technically now 2 games behind the Vikings. If we beat the Panthers, they'll be three games back (as we already beat them)
3. When we beat the Panthers, the GB-Panthers game will be a nut cracker. Packers lose that game and they are out of playoffs. Panthers lose and they will be on the outside looking in. Since priority #1 is keeping packers out of playoffs, our game this weekend is HUGE as we not only win the division but make is really really hard for the Packers!

Quote: @mblack said:
@Riphawkins said:

haha

Go Falcons!
1. Makes it harder for GB and Detroit to make the playoffs. Packers already lost to the Saints and Falcons.
2. The Saints are pretty much out of contention for home field via the NFCCG as they are technically now 2 games behind the Vikings. If we beat the Panthers, they'll be three games back (as we already beat them)
3. When we beat the Panthers, the GB-Panthers game will be a nut cracker. Packers lose that game and they are out of playoffs. Panthers lose and they will be on the outside looking in. Since priority #1 is keeping packers out of playoffs, our game this weekend is HUGE as we not only win the division but make is really really hard for the Packers!

Sticky this mans post!!

Quote: @mblack said:
@Riphawkins said:

haha

Go Falcons!

This is maybe the best pissy I've read in a long time...

Quote: @Riphawkins said:

haha

Go Falcons!
Quote:

Payton's frustration boiled over after the Saints were called for a bevy of penalties, many of which kept Falcons
drives alive. Including Payton's game-ender, New Orleans was penalized
11 times for 87 yards. Atlanta received just four flags for 35 yards.

"It was just one of those
games. I have never seen anything like it," Payton said. "I have never
been a part of a game like that and it is frustrating
but our guys will
bounce back."

Sucks to be on that end of the calls doesn't is Sean?

Quote: @greediron said:
@Riphawkins said:

haha

Go Falcons!
Quote:

Payton's frustration boiled over after the Saints were called for a bevy of penalties, many of which kept Falcons
drives alive. Including Payton's game-ender, New Orleans was penalized
11 times for 87 yards. Atlanta received just four flags for 35 yards.

"It was just one of those
games. I have never seen anything like it," Payton said. "I have never
been a part of a game like that and it is frustrating
but our guys will
bounce back."

Sucks to be on that end of the calls doesn't is Sean?

Sounds like Payton got "Lambeau'd" only it was in Atlanta.