Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Coach Z....its officially weird now...
Quote: @greediron said:
Also, Seems that Hill has replaced Remmers?  I think it was in regards to Remmers, Zim said he has passed the concussion tests.  And had passed before Detroit.  Maybe the long layoff, he needs to get back in shape?  Or Hill has replaced him?
Huh?  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hill has replaced him.  He's done quite well in my opinion.

Certainly haven't noticed him much, so he must be doing a fine job in pass pro.

Also, Seems that Hill has replaced Remmers?  I think it was in regards to Remmers, Zim said he has passed the concussion tests.  And had passed before Detroit.  Maybe the long layoff, he needs to get back in shape?  Or Hill has replaced him?

We'll find out today, but I could swear in was still in the concussion protocol...

Now that is an interesting/legitimate question that I would like an answer to! What is the deal with Remmers? 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/29/minnes...gn=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

I don't have any issue with it. Case is doing his part and so is Coach Zimmer. The talking heads are always looking for a story or patch together a bunch of speculation to create a story. The team is unified and I am loving it.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/29/minnes...gn=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
Only people making it a controversy is the "Fake News".

Just keep winnin', just saying.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:

We'll find out today, but I could swear in was still in the concussion protocol...
I couldn't hear who was mentioned, but I think the only one in the concussion protocol was Remmers.  And it seemed to fit the answer.  Zim said he would do some work today.  And that it was his decision to not have him active last week.

Remmers I believe is starting this week over Hill.  He's better in the run game stuff....Hills been a great pickup off Jax for nothing.