Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LockerRoom - What you Don't See when the Cameras are Off

Quote: @Watcher said:
I count these insights as some of the most enjoyable and valuable on this site -- and I think this is a terrific site!  Thank you for all you do!
Quote: @Watcher said:
I count these insights as some of the most enjoyable and valuable on this site -- and I think this is a terrific site!  Thank you for all you do!
you are welcome.  We do a lot in game in Twitter @VikeFans

Quote: @kahsmick said:
The insights and information on this board are truly the best A Fan could ever hope to get.

Much Thanks to you, Tom.

You do a fantastic job.
Thanks kahsmick, the feedback helps us gauge what we do more of, less of, or not at all

thanks tom! thats what really makes me LOVE this team. is that they are good people and not just celebrities. guys like AT, teddy, linval, brob, griff, X, now case are all guys that you truly want to get behind. 

it makes me so happy we arent the cowboys.

thanks tom. 

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
thanks tom! thats what really makes me LOVE this team. is that they are good people and not just celebrities. guys like AT, teddy, linval, brob, griff, X, now case are all guys that you truly want to get behind. 

it makes me so happy we arent the cowboys.

thanks tom. 
How dare you say the "C Word"!

Thank you.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
One of the best posts that I've read in a long time.  Great insight Tom, thank you!
Straight cash Homie!

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@SFVikingFan said:
One of the best posts that I've read in a long time.  Great insight Tom, thank you!
Straight cash Homie!
Thanks Tom great read and  strsight cash home is one my  favorite  quotes 

Thanks Tom.

Thanks Tom  these sound bytes and behind the scenes glimpses humanize our players beyond just a game.  Thanks again and any word on 96Q's making a comeback

Tom is giving you the straight unvarnished truth here. This is a great lockeroom.