Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blair Walsh....missed it by that much!
"Walsh's kick wasn't the only special teams gaffe for Seattle, as a failed fake field goal at the end of the first half cost what could have been three critical points if converted."

He probably makes the no pressure kick

Seattle is scary good, thankfully Walsh is just scared

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

I'm neighbors with Blair's Dad down here in East Boca, he just bought a place literally 4 blocks from where my wife and I are building a house and he's my dentist. Super good dude, his Dad Joe (Yes, his name is Joe Walsh, lol). 
Then you should keep any negative opinions of Blair to yourself. You don't want someone angry with you who has a metal drill in your mouth.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Good win for Minnesota, as it puts Seattle 2 back record-wise. 

The way Walsh missed it is telling....short....he's got plenty of leg.....smells like the yips on a big kick. 
Was weird.  Looked like he took a shorter approach.  Loved the look on Carrol's face. 

But yes, definitely feeling the yips.  Messing with technique or whatever he is doing.  Couldn't happen to a better team.  They have to love our cast offs.

Petey just got "Walshed"!

[Image: blb98dapzb6h.gif]

I'm glad he missed because I hate Seattle and their arrogance.  Paper-bag-wearing-forgetting '12th man' bastards.  I'm even more glad he missed because I can't stand Carroll's arrogance.  Man that failed fake field goal was fun to see!  Always a wise choice to hand off to a blocking tight end from the 17 yard line with 7 seconds left and no timeouts. >.>

Quote: @"CLOBIMON" said:
I'm glad he missed because I hate Seattle and their arrogance.  Paper-bag-wearing-forgetting '12th man' bastards.  I'm even more glad he missed because I can't stand Carroll's arrogance.  Man that failed fake field goal was fun to see!  Always a wise choice to hand off to a blocking tight end from the 17 yard line with 7 seconds left and no timeouts. >.>
honestly...how many people can say they knew seahawks fans before their recent resurgence?  growing up in SD its mostly Vikings fans with a strong smattering of Chiefs and Broncos,  there are a few original cheeseheads (now there are tons of bandwagoners from the favre era on) here as well with the rest of the league having a fan or two,  the cowbitches and steelers have their fans from their hay days as well.... but for the life of me I cant recall 1 single seahawks fan growing up... not 1.  now they are as thick and as obnoxious as those johnny come lately packer and patriots fans.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"CLOBIMON" said:
honestly...how many people can say they knew seahawks fans before their recent resurgence?  growing up in SD its mostly Vikings fans with a strong smattering of Chiefs and Broncos,  there are a few original cheeseheads (now there are tons of bandwagoners from the favre era on) here as well with the rest of the league having a fan or two,  the cowbitches and steelers have their fans from their hay days as well.... but for the life of me I cant recall 1 single seahawks fan growing up... not 1.  now they are as thick and as obnoxious as those johnny come lately packer and patriots fans.
There were a few actual fans back before 2012 out here.  I always tell them, back in 2012 when the "12th fan" actually was really the 12th guy following the team. 

IF there is such a thing, The Seahawks would be my second favorite NFC team, when they're not playing the Vikings...

Carrol is off the Grant tree, I like the city (a lot), I like Russel Wilson, I like their uniforms, their stadium is cool & outdoors and  I like the fact they've kept GB out of the SB a few times...

Ducking behind couch now...

Uggh.  The city, the uniforms and gum chomping Carrol.  They all fit rather nicely in an ugly package.

BTW, back to the kick, anyone else notice walsh took 2 baby steps forward right before the kick?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"RS Express" said:
Well phooey.  I was actually hoping Seattle would win and retake the NFCW lead (by tiebreaker) over the Rams.
I would rather face the Rams again, young QB who be I his first playoffs that we already beat once this year vs a salty season playoff team with a QB th at has given our defense fits in the past.
I was thinking along the same lines, so much so that I forgot about the simple things... like Blair Walsh kicking against us on the road.

Could you imagine, Walsh missing a kick as a Seahawk against us at US Bank to end a game?!