Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blair Walsh....missed it by that much!

it was straight but short. that's odd. Walsh is erratic, but he has a big leg. he was not kicking into the wind, so that's not it. maybe he is just working on new ways to screw whatever team he is on.

Well phooey.  I was actually hoping Seattle would win and retake the NFCW lead (by tiebreaker) over the Rams.

Good win for Minnesota, as it puts Seattle 2 back record-wise. 

The way Walsh missed it is telling....short....he's got plenty of leg.....smells like the yips on a big kick. 

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Well phooey.  I was actually hoping Seattle would win and retake the NFCW lead (by tiebreaker) over the Rams.
I would rather face the Rams again, young QB who be I his first playoffs that we already beat once this year vs a salty season playoff team with a QB th at has given our defense fits in the past.

Walsh, Forbath...Neither one gives me any confidence. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Yep, I agree.  Forbath hasn't lost a game for us yet, so he gets the nod over Walsh.

That miss by Blair was so strange.  Was he concentrating so hard not to "hook it" left that he forgot to kick it hard enough?

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Yep, I agree.  Forbath hasn't lost a game for us yet, so he gets the nod over Walsh.

That miss by Blair was so strange.  Was he concentrating so hard not to "hook it" left that he forgot to kick it hard enough?
I am guessing that he tried to hit it with more control and that caused him to decelerate or something.  when ever I think about kicking I think about my golf swing.  the principals of them are very similar right down to the mental aspect.

I'm so glad he missed. I'm still pissed off at Walsh. Not for the playoff choke . . . OK, maybe a little for the playoff choke . . . but mostly for giving the Vikings shit after he joined Seattle.  The Vikings stuck with him despite numerous missed kicks. Did he think they should let him ruin season after season? So screw him. And screw Seattle. I hope they lose a critical game after a miraculous come-back as a result of a Walsh shank. When they suffer, I rejoice. 
I think that's a nice thought as we enter the holiday season.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
I'm so glad he missed. I'm still pissed off at Walsh. Not for the playoff choke . . . OK, maybe a little for the playoff choke . . . but mostly for giving the Vikings shit after he joined Seattle.  The Vikings stuck with him despite numerous missed kicks. Did he think they should let him ruin season after season? So screw him. And screw Seattle. I hope they lose a critical game after a miraculous come-back as a result of a Walsh shank. When they suffer, I rejoice. 
I think that's a nice thought as we enter the holiday season.
I'm neighbors with Blair's Dad down here in East Boca, he just bought a place literally 4 blocks from where my wife and I are building a house and he's my dentist. Super good dude, his Dad Joe (Yes, his name is Joe Walsh, lol).