Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Greg Olsen
Yeah I was getting so sick of the Rams this and Rams that.  Oh they need to do this, then the well this defense is pretty good, but the rams...  Olson though I thought he did a good job overall though and was more about what was actually happening.

I hated the idea of having Olson in the booth, but I'll admit he did pretty well with it all.  It just seems shady, having an active player call an opponents game.  That needs to be addressed

Olsen started off like he was on meth with a triple latte. It was like a gusher of blathering, but I think someone got in his ear and told him to back it off a bit, and he did, calm down a little as the game went on. The information, and insight was pretty good once it wasn't coming at you like it was out of a fire hose.

Quote: @"AllBS" said:
I hated the idea of having Olson in the booth, but I'll admit he did pretty well with it all.  It just seems shady, having an active player call an opponents game.  That needs to be addressed
There is no way an active players should be in the booth period.

I think he will put fear in his teammates with tales of the Vikings wrath he witnessed first hand !

well...if nothing else, he knows how to pronounce all our player's names ( including the defensive third stringers Wink

I hope all the talking heads keep blathering about our opponents. I love bein under their radar

well the league can't have 2 shit teams in LA, just think of the major media markets of LA, NY, and Chi and the cream of the crop is the NYJets?  The Rams have to get good press and promote the hell out of them to that market.

Bwaahhaaahhh

I think the Vikings are getting plenty of credit nationally, we need to stop being so sensitive as fans. I think when its all said and done, Minnesota will be a #3 seed and winners of the NFCN.....worst case scenario a #4 seed top wild card. The NFC is just so packed with strong teams.

He kept calling Keenum, Casum or Keesum.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I think the Vikings are getting plenty of credit nationally, we need to stop being so sensitive as fans. I think when its all said and done, Minnesota will be a #3 seed and winners of the NFCN.....worst case scenario a #4 seed top wild card. The NFC is just so packed with strong teams.
This.  Agree Sticky.