Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Greg Olsen
I really enjoyed his insight in the game.  Much better than some of the commentators we normally get.

Fox has their Romo.  Kid has a future in the booth.

hopefully he was not able to get any usable intel on the Vikings for when they play the Panthers.  :p

He was pretty good, doubt he got any intel that he couldn't have seen anyway.

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
hopefully he was not able to get any usable intel on the Vikings for when they play the Panthers.  :p
That was my concern. I was like why is he allowed to do this before they play us. 

I wanted to dislike him, but he did a very good job.

F@ck Greg Olsen, he certainly whined about being challenged by Spielman.  its cool, fox can pay for Bradford to attend a Carolina game and give him a staff assistant to pull data, seems fair to me

I wound up being glad he was there just to keep Davis and the other tool from blathering Rams Rams Rams for 3 hours... it was obvious as hell who those two were rooting for.  Who's have thought our future opponent would be the impartial one?

Wow they all just were bending over backwards trying to make this game about the rams.  Until it was 20-7 then all of a sudden they asked, "Are the Vikings for real?"  What a lame booth,  I did like Olsen though.

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
Wow they all just were bending over backwards trying to make this game about the rams.  Until it was 20-7 then all of a sudden they asked, "Are the Vikings for real?"  What a lame booth,  I did like Olsen though.
Just as pathetic as last week.  Fox needs to shit can that crew... they suck.