Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking's teammates: 'Teddy's arm is stronger'
Yes, I've heard the velocity and accuracy he is showing at practice is very impressive.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Yes, I've heard the velocity and accuracy he is showing at practice is very impressive.
Thanks for sharing that,  always good to hear positive news from an inside source.

Thanks for the validation on this. I've read it several times and my tiny little source said TB has been lighting up practice. 

I think it is all around impressive that he has stayed around and never sulked for a second. Went to every meeting and worked with the QBs and the WRs to try and strengthen the plays and routes. Showed a lot.
Good things are coming out from him for sure. I am wondering how many throws he made, when his knee was healing, solely using his upper body 

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
I think it is all around impressive that he has stayed around and never sulked for a second. Went to every meeting and worked with the QBs and the WRs to try and strengthen the plays and routes. Showed a lot.
Good things are coming out from him for sure. I am wondering how many throws he made, when his knee was healing, solely using his upper body 
I don't think Bridgewater's ceiling is nearly as high as others believe, but I give the kid big props for resiliency and staying around with the team during this time too. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Canthony" said:
I don't think Bridgewater's ceiling is nearly as high as others believe, but I give the kid big props for resiliency and staying around with the team during this time too. 
I disagree,  I dont think we have had a QB with a higher ceiling.... ever.  maybe not as a passer,  but as a player.   IMO Teddy's moxie and leadership skills,  combined with his personal drive will be more than enough to over come any physical limitations he might have,   not to mention he is just becoming a man,  he wont ever be a thick person,  but there is no reason he cant become stronger in the next couple years.  I think in a better system with better protection the Teddy love is only going to grow.  (for the record... i hate the TED-DEE chant,   but I love this kid) Smile

To add to the impressive showing of his arm, he doesn't seem to be skiddish about taking off out of the pocket.
Yeah i know it's practice but even more of a reason to not run as he knows he won't be hit.
That said, we'll know more about his head when it's live and the first hits come.

To add to the impressive showing of his arm, he doesn't seem to be skiddish about taking off out of the pocket.
Yeab i know it's practice but even morenof a reason to not run as he knows he won't be hit.
That said, we'll know more about his head when it's live and the first hits come.
That is the truth.  Thanks for the updates.  I expect him to be calm cool and collected like always.

Thank you Pops for the insight. You have a wonderful son, very happy that he is a Viking.

Quote: @"FessVike" said:
Thank you Pops for the insight. You have a wonderful son, very happy that he is a Viking.
Thank you very much.