Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Evans losing his mind
Did Lattimore suggest the Rhodes were still closed?  Props to the o-line guy, looked like he actually tried to step in but way too slow.

[Image: 6d1w5or72sp3.gif]

That video doesn't really serve the situation justice since Lattimore was trolling the Bucs sideline and Winston got involved before this happened. Evans cannot do that, but at most I would expect there to be a 1 game suspension. There just isn't precedence there for a long-term penalty. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
That video doesn't really serve the situation justice since Lattimore was trolling the Bucs sideline and Winston got involved before this happened. Evans cannot do that, but at most I would expect there to be a 1 game suspension. There just isn't precedence there for a long-term penalty. 
Agreed. There are some videos on youtube that are longer and show more of the situation.

They show Winston poking Lattimore before the start of the fight. Bad behavior all around really...

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
Even in the short video it was obvious Lattimore was talking to the Buc's sideline.  Poor sportsmanship and all that, but that happens all the time and doesn't lead to this crap.

I think he should have been ejected. If AJ Green was ejected, Mike Evans should have been as well.

1 game suspension it is...

.. as predicted by Geoff!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
.. as predicted by Geoff!
He can be rather handy that way!  B)

Quote:"If there's not an ejection in that situation," Payton said after the
game, "then I don't know when there's supposed to be an ejection.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.answersfrommen.com%2...re.jpg&f=1]