Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF: Lions @ Packers!!
Id say the best case scenario is that Rodgers is on the sideline and is hit by a Ref and re-breaks his collarbone. 

Quote: @"FessVike" said:
the ring could be led by alex karras and paul hornung

LOL...that would be more alcohol related than anything with those two.

and betting.....Hornung's penchant for high-living would prove disastrous when, in 1963, a major scandal erupted and Hornung and another of the league's top stars, defensive tackle Alex Karras of the Detroit Lions, were suspended from football indefinitely in April 1963 by commissioner Pete Rozelle for betting on NFL games and associating with undesirable persons.

hard to believe a wonderful packer would do such a thing... pretty sure he was framed....

I have to think the lions are the bigger threat so we have to be pulling for the packers.  The Lions have a pretty easy schedule coming up so a loss here woukd be a good thing.

What...the....Hell...was that bicycle graphic?

i hate to be the one to tell the packer fans but, hundley ranks right up there with whitehurst, dickey, wright and majkowski....ahhhh the good ol' days

Holy shit,  McCarthy has to be popping wood for Slay after those two muggings and not getting flagged.

bout time the fudge gets called evenly though that fumble certainly looked to happen long after the play should have been blown dead

^^^^^ Agree...why can't we get non-calls like that in Lamblow

BTW- Clay Mathews 2.5 sacks this season.....must be off the HGH

F uck them and their fans....I wish them an 8/8 or 7/9 season in perpetuity