Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF: Lions @ Packers!!
My oh my, who to root against more???

Root for the Lions...fuck the packers, fuck their fans...euthanize Aaron Rodgers...

Would sooner have the Lions win. Don't even give Rodgers incentive come back.

Eagles & Rams each put 51 points up today.

I am so torn on this one. I would love to see Gb go down, slowly en route to eliminating any chance of Erin coming back. On the otherhand, a Lions loss puts distances between us and our greatest threat for the divison. 

I guess, I will route for ISIS

A tie would be pretty funny, yep, I am rooting for a tie.

When two other North teams play one another, I always root for the same thing... a 2-2 tie going into the final two minutes of the game when the FBI busts in and arrests both teams for being involved in a steroid ring.

the ring could be led by alex karras and paul hornung

Can't lose as a Viking's fan with this game, I'll take a L either way.

Know what I fear most?

Brett Hundley comes out and looks vastly better than he did before their bye week, Packers win and they get some wins to stay right behind us. McCarthy gets lauded up and down the media for molding QBs, and the Pack either has another good QB to follow Rodgers or (more likely) gets to trade Hundley for a nice draft pick.

It's not likely, but it's not impossible. Hundley was a high prospect until his senior year at UCLA, and doesn't lack talent. 

Cheering for the Lions - and a 4-interception mess by Hundley - all night.

We want the Packers to lose. Erase any chance of Erin coming back one game at at a time