Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sendejo receives 1-game suspension...
It is CYA by the league. Nothing more.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I can hear the Packers fans now.  Vikings are dirty team.

Zimmer disagrees with refs.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ndejo-hit/
Just think if we take out a Browns player this Sunday...  Wouldn't be good for our image.  LOL

They are trying to take away the focus from how much the refs suck with this one. Straight up bs. 

Anyone wonder if it's actually retribution against the team for Rodgers? I suppose that sounds pretty paranoid.

they should watch all the tape of him lighting up his own teammates lol, they would see its unintentional on his part

You can't judge these plays in slow motion IMO. 

Things are so fast / bang, bang....but no...slow it down so it takes five minutes for Barr to hit Rodgers, or for Sendejo to hit Wallace, and everyone cries foul.

if you don't want to get hit, go down or step out of bounds...if you fight for more yards...you're gonna get cracked. 

I think it boils down to the term "necessary "  the ball carrier was stopped and sendejo came in for the kill shot.  The game is evolving in the name of player safety and the players have to learn how to play at a high level without taking those shots.

From what I saw, Zendejo was going for the ball; and- he was successful: he knocked it out of Wallace's hands.  Wallace didn't magically drop the ball from getting hit in the head.  Z knocked it out... which means that he couldn't- simultaneously- be trying to hit Wallace in the head.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I think it boils down to the term "necessary "  the ball carrier was stopped and sendejo came in for the kill shot.  The game is evolving in the name of player safety and the players have to learn how to play at a high level without taking those shots.
You're arguing the players shouldn't be as vicious. I'd agree but the venn diagram between vicious play and skillful play is pretty broad. This league is turning into shit right before our eyes.

Player safety is a serious concern, but the nature of the sport is violent, dangerous, and will probably wreck your later years. You can't escape that. Suspending Sendejo for a game is  PR move to show they care.

This league is run by short-sighted retards. 

I think the league will do anything they can to try and. keep greenery in contention so we better get use to the bs calls this year