Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sendejo receives 1-game suspension...
... for his hit on Mike Wallace.  Per NFLN.

what?  Was it really that bad? 

I call BS. It was an awkward angle that caused the helmet to come off. 

More NFL bullshit.  Refs absolutely suck and they suspend players for playing hard.  He was trying to jar the ball loose, guess that's not allowed in today's NFL either.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
what?  Was it really that bad? 
It was if you looked at Wallaces OVER REACTION.

If he gets up or goes to sideline, nothing happens...but he acts like a QB
after getting hit, goes fetal position, calls out Sendejo...sucks his thumb and cries to mommy

Fuck the NFL.  I am cancelling my directv next year and streaming from now on.  

No more money to these assholes.  

WTF?  Is burfset or however its spelled going to recieve a year suspension?

IMO...  It was "similar" to the Trevathon hit on Davante Adams...  WR "wrapped up" but starts going to the ground right before the defender hits him.

I think it's bogus...  Trevathon successfully got his 2-gamer reduced to 1 game.  Maybe Sendejo wins his appeal and just gets a fine?

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
IMO...  It was "similar" to the Trevathon hit on Davante Adams...  WR "wrapped up" but starts going to the ground right before the defender hits him.

I think it's bogus...  Trevathon successfully got his 2-gamer reduced to 1 game.  Maybe Sendejo wins his appeal and just gets a fine?
With it being a London game and the team leaving on wednesday it will be tough for him to appeal.  If we have to lose him this would be a good week to be down a man.

I can hear the Packers fans now.  Vikings are dirty team.

Zimmer disagrees with refs.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ndejo-hit/