Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"He plays nasty"
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Reiff has been an outstanding signing...  Really solidified the LT position and finally brought that "nasty" leadership the Vikings were looking for.
Sort of the anti-Boone.
Wow, spot on.

Guy says nothing and performs.  Mckinnon was miked up last week and was running up to Riley every time to get juiced up.  
Was it Riley or Sirles?  Anyway, I very much like what we are getting from Reiff.
Sirles was sitting right next to Riley so McKinnon was running over to them often but I noticed him talking directly to Riley on most of the exchanges.  Greediron...love the anti-Boone label or like the quiet man.  

I listed Reiff as the most critical player to our offense being successful during the preseason!

OTOH I listed Datone Jones for the same role on the defensive unit...

Anyway, Reiff is working out really well, he's only 28, and we have him for at least 5 years - great FA signing.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Reiff has been an outstanding signing...  Really solidified the LT position and finally brought that "nasty" leadership the Vikings were looking for.
Sort of the anti-Boone.
Wow, spot on.

Guy says nothing and performs.  Mckinnon was miked up last week and was running up to Riley every time to get juiced up.  
Was it Riley or Sirles?  Anyway, I very much like what we are getting from Reiff.
He celebrated with Siriles in the end zone but he was talking to Reiff a lot on the sidelines. He was all over the place.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Sort of the anti-Boone.
As soon as I heard Boone open his mouth I was sour on him. Something about guys that talk a big game. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Sort of the anti-Boone.
As soon as I heard Boone open his mouth I was sour on him. Something about guys that talk a big game. 
I was hopeful that he would bring some of that attitude on the field and to the unit.  But your initial impression was right and the rest of the group must have seen through him as well.