Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"He plays nasty"
http://vikings.com/news/article-1/Riley-...159601dca7

Seems to be the antithesis to Welcome Matt Kalil...unsung MVP to date...

Ugh...thanks Greed

Reiff has been an outstanding signing...  Really solidified the LT position and finally brought that "nasty" leadership the Vikings were looking for.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Reiff has been an outstanding signing...  Really solidified the LT position and finally brought that "nasty" leadership the Vikings were looking for.
Sort of the anti-Boone.

I am so happy he is playing so well. It's nice to have a solid and steady OL.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Sort of the anti-Boone.
Wow, spot on.

Guy says nothing and performs.  Mckinnon was miked up last week and was running up to Riley every time to get juiced up.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
Sort of the anti-Boone.
Wow, spot on.

Guy says nothing and performs.  Mckinnon was miked up last week and was running up to Riley every time to get juiced up.  
Was it Riley or Sirles?  Anyway, I very much like what we are getting from Reiff.

With Reiff as starter and Hill backing him up, I'd say our LT position is the best it has been in.....a decade???? Now that's awesome.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
With Reiff as starter and Hill backing him up, I'd say our LT position is the best it has been in.....a decade???? Now that's awesome.

I really like our LT position right now. Reiff has really impressed me and I am really high on Hill. Light years ahead of last year lol