Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Mike, How do you stop Aaron Rogers?
the last few years we've tried to keep him in the pocket..has worked fairly well.

The trouble comes when he extends plays, and theres no one better in the league at doing that.

Not much of a secret, you have to keep him in the pocket and have excellent coverage downfield.

Then you have to score points.

Quote: @medaille said:
Not much of a secret, you have to keep him in the pocket and have excellent coverage downfield.

Then you have to score points.
Over/Under 46.5 this week....

He gets breathed on and it's a penalty and his line holds like no other.
I've seen our team stop him. I've seen them contain him, knock him around, frustrate him. It can be done.
We have to play mistake-free football and that's something we've not done yet this season. There's been way too many penalties and some sloppy football played thus far.

Trae Waynes is going to be targeted big time this week. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think Zimmer is 4/4 against Rogers?

Not too bad actually. He's been like having Montana or Brady in the division. Kinda sucks for us, but it is what it is. 
Nope, he's 2-4.  0-2 in 2014, split 2015 and '16.

Quote: @RS Express said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think Zimmer is 4/4 against Rogers?

Not too bad actually. He's been like having Montana or Brady in the division. Kinda sucks for us, but it is what it is. 
Nope, he's 2-4.  0-2 in 2014, split 2015 and '16.
But 2-0 against Rodgers during his time in Cincinnati.

When he's got the refs in his back pocket you don't.

"Hello, is this Tonya Harding?"

Quote: @Ralphie said:
As with any great QB, if he has a clean jersey at the end of the game we lose hands down.  If our D line needs ANY motivation for this game, we're screwed.  Hunter and Griffin need to make this game a personal statement.
[Image: m15v8edasgxd.jpeg]
 Well, it’s gonna have to be blood, he aint getting dirty playing on plastic grass w/ rubber pellets!  B)