Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Bradford Carry the Load?
Quote: @Neptizzle said:
do we IR sleeves to keep keenum and sloter than for Teddy? cant have 4 qbs? with sleeves already saying this may plague him through the season, at least through the bye, and with what he showed last night, why deal with it?
It looked like he was forced back to me.  I certainly didn't see any fire or excitement coming from him; almost like he really didn't want to be playing.  Hopefully that experiment of playing an injured Bradford is over.  Looks to me like he's several weeks away from being healthy.

It will get very interesting if Teddy can play this year.  Man, I hope so.

Quote: @njvike said:
Just the load in his pants when a defender comes within 3 yards of him.

That sack he took before the FG was absolutely pathetic. No reason for that, PLENTY of room and time to maneuver. Injury my ass. He's just a pussy protecting his next big payday. 

Between 2011 and 2016, RICKY has pissed away THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and a total of FIVE draft picks on QB's and the Vikings STILL don't know who the fuck their QB will be in 2018. 

It sure as hell isn't going to be warrior Bradford. What a tease of a player he is/was. Just PATHETIC.

Are you back on that Rick Spielman tirade again?  The only thing I'm concerned about is the wins and losses.  Whatever player(s) wearing a Vikings' uniform that helps get to that, I cheer for.  As to draft picks...here's to what we got now and what we will get in the future...just live with it or move on.

the only team thats maybe built a better "team" than Ricky is the chiefs right now and thats because they have all key positions with stars and a QB playing at an MVP level and 1 learning. 

if Teddy was healthy we'd be right there and not have this issue... but something about our knees. 

I think Bradford needs to be shut down until after the bye week. If Keenum is winning and keeping this team in the playoff chase, then there is no reason to force Bradford into the lineup like they did last night. 

Quote: @TBro said:
I think Bradford needs to be shut down until after the bye week. If Keenum is winning and keeping this team in the playoff chase, then there is no reason to force Bradford into the lineup like they did last night. 
why do we assume he was forced?   it was said all week that he was cleared by the medical staff and that it would come down to a matter of pain management which is on him.  so who forced him to play?