Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Bradford Carry the Load?
I know most great QBs covet and flourish when they have a strong running game.  However, we see franchise QBs like Rodgers and Brady lead teams without any star RBs.  Is Sam cut from that same kind of cloth?  I don't even know who the RBs are for GB and the Pats, but those teams certainly score points. 

Sam as the lone leader didn't work very well last year, but we now have a better Oline.  I guess we'll find out how broad Sam's shoulders are as he attempts to carry this team.

Good luck, Sam - Go get 'em!

Go Vikes!

1st quarter says, no.  Man, he must still be hurt.

Nope. He is on the bench.

Just the load in his pants when a defender comes within 3 yards of him.

That sack he took before the FG was absolutely pathetic. No reason for that, PLENTY of room and time to maneuver. Injury my ass. He's just a pussy protecting his next big payday. 

Between 2011 and 2016, RICKY has pissed away THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and a total of FIVE draft picks on QB's and the Vikings STILL don't know who the fuck their QB will be in 2018. 

It sure as hell isn't going to be warrior Bradford. What a tease of a player he is/was. Just PATHETIC.

lol damn RS!

Sam looked injured the while game to me.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
lol damn RS!

Sam looked injured the while game to me.  
Me too. 

Sam had no business playing in this game.  Clearly, he wasn't ready.  Wonder if this set him back at all?  I doubt he's ready for next week.

Nice game by Case to save this one.

Were they hoping to shake the rust off for next game or did he honestly think he could go? 

do we IR sleeves to keep keenum and sloter than for Teddy? cant have 4 qbs? with sleeves already saying this may plague him through the season, at least through the bye, and with what he showed last night, why deal with it?