Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Jets predict the score
(10-05-2024, 09:10 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: lol, I think we've all acquired TSS as long time fans. In fact, after going weeks without any symptoms, the 2nd half of the Packer's game I had major TSS flare ups. Wink

Drink more in the first half?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

I know this is a no/no, but the vikings rarely have won against the Jets. We've played them 12 times and they have won 8.

Somethings just transcend the decades and maybe I got me a little TSS going too.

I wont predict anything other than Vegas @ 2.5 is probably on the nutz. This should be close till the end.

(10-05-2024, 09:28 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Drink more in the first half?

Never a bad option.

I've been torn on this one, but I'm gonna go with Flores supposedly being very annoyed by the defensive failings last week; he'll want to dial up some special things for A-a-ron.

31-13 Vikings, as both Sam and Flores seek some brutal redemption.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zanary's post:

(10-05-2024, 08:53 AM)JimmyinSD Wrote: What lakes did you end up fishing?  Good thing you arent here this weekend,  there wont be any boats out, 30 sustained gusts to 55,  Waubay will have surfable waves on the north end today.  Good thing the temps are still warm or all the roads on the north shores would be glaciers.

Happy to hear you had success,  i dont think a lot of people have been finding the fishing as good as usual, although the lows are starting to cool the lakes down.
Bitter is full of little fish and you have to sort through maybe 50 to 70 fish a day to get your limit of fish above 15'. We didn't get any big ones there but we got a lot of mice eaters between 15 to 18". One 22" we released. Couldn't keep bait on the hook. It was a blast. The fish are everywhere. Shallow in the weeds. Deep between weed beds. And best on main lake humps surrounded by deeper water.
Opitz is going well with nice sized Walleyes and decent Perch. Drywood was slow for us. Only got one nice one.
We fished the North end of Waubay on Monday when the wind was blowing 40 mph out of the West. We only caught a few small ones and got off the water after about 3 hours of getting wet and pounded.
Had frost on the boat and truck yesterday morning when I left for home. That should get the Perch and Walleye to start bunching up and feeding more. Water temps were 60 to 61 degrees.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hogjowlsjohnny's post:

Confidence is still high,
The 4th qtr collapse last week doesn't happen without Nailor's bumble on the punt. He won't be returning punts this week.

Jets      13
Vikings  30
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

(10-05-2024, 10:12 AM)FLVike Wrote: Confidence is still high,
The 4th qtr collapse last week doesn't happen without Nailor's bumble on the punt. He won't be returning punts this week.

Jets      13
Vikings  30

Luv the fan bravado!!
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(10-05-2024, 11:05 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Luv the fan bravado!!

Well to be honest, last season I predicted no playoffs and posted no reason to watch. This season I predicted playoffs.

I believe one of two things will happen. Either Rodgers' experience will allow him to pick apart the Flores defense or the Vikings will expose him for the old man that he is. I pick the latter. Rodgers is pulled in the fourth quarter because of the ass kicking he's taking, Jets score late to make it look closer than it was ... Vikings 27 to 14.
[-] The following 2 users Like NorseFeathers's post:

My gut says Rodgers is going to be able to move the football. What that means for points for the Jets, I'm not sure. Not sure if weather will be a factor, looks like the higher chances for rain come toward the end of the game. Vikings will need to be good in the red zone again to win.