Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Jets predict the score
So I am back from catching hundreds of fish in the glacial lakes of SD. It's time to predict the score of Sundays game. 
The Jets defensive back field is top of the line and their pass rush is very good. Rodgers is very accurate and quick to get rid of the ball. He is also very good at reading defenses pre snap, as well as drawing people off sides for a free bomb down the field.
So the majority of so called experts, who have been wrong about the Vikings so far, are choosing the Vikings to win.
But they all think it will be a close game. I'm here to tell them they are wrong again!
The Vikings will win but it wont be close.
Vikings 27 Jets 17.
[-] The following 2 users Like hogjowlsjohnny's post:

30-13 Vikings

The Jets cut Darnold and KOC.......... IMO that's gonna matter Sunday Vikes win 30-17

23-10 Vikes

Saw on one broadcast 3 of 4 experts picking the Jets. They're a dangerous team with talent everywhere. I can definitely see a path to victory for them. As good as our corners have been, we probably represent the worst corners Garrett Wilson has faced so far this year (yes, as as matter of fact, I am a frustrated Wilson owner). And among the QBs we've faced so far, Rodgers is probably the least likely to be impacted by what Brian Flores does.

If their best-in-league corners can lock up Jefferson and Addison and frustrate Darnold, this could be long day for the Vikings. Still, the Vikings are just the better team and I think O'Connell is going to want to put on a show for the Brits. Vikings 26 Jets 17
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaroonBells's post:

Vegas only has us as 2.5 pt favorites, i am with them, this game is going to be a real test to our undefeated run, likely the biggest test to date for the reasons MB stated, solid D and competent seasoned QB.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

(10-04-2024, 08:40 PM)hogjowlsjohnny Wrote: So I am back from catching hundreds of fish in the glacial lakes of SD. It's time to predict the score of Sundays game. 
The Jets defensive back field is top of the line and their pass rush is very good. Rodgers is very accurate and quick to get rid of the ball. He is also very good at reading defenses pre snap, as well as drawing people off sides for a free bomb down the field.
So the majority of so called experts, who have been wrong about the Vikings so far, are choosing the Vikings to win.
But they all think it will be a close game. I'm here to tell them they are wrong again!
The Vikings will win but it wont be close.
Vikings 27 Jets 17.

What lakes did you end up fishing? Good thing you arent here this weekend, there wont be any boats out, 30 sustained gusts to 55, Waubay will have surfable waves on the north end today. Good thing the temps are still warm or all the roads on the north shores would be glaciers.

Happy to hear you had success, i dont think a lot of people have been finding the fishing as good as usual, although the lows are starting to cool the lakes down.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

The Jets barely beat the Titans....Will Levis had to gift wrap it for them. And they beat the Patriots (whoop de do). Got smoked by San Fran and lost to Denver when Nix threw for 60 yards. Why again is this such a massive 'test' for the Vikings again? They also have injuries, while Minnesota is very healthy. Not seeing this misunderstood juggernaut with the Jets.

I think its more Tight Sphincter Syndrome because Minnesota is 'due' for a loss. Not saying the Vikings will win, god knows what will happen. But if you are grading the Jets on their performance so far this year, fans shouldn't be gripping like this.
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(10-05-2024, 08:57 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: The Jets barely beat the Titans....Will Levis had to gift wrap it for them. And they beat the Patriots (whoop de do). Got smoked by San Fran and lost to Denver when Nix threw for 60 yards. Why again is this such a massive 'test' for the Vikings again? They also have injuries, while Minnesota is very healthy. Not seeing this misunderstood juggernaut with the Jets.

I think its more Tight Sphincter Syndrome because Minnesota is 'due' for a loss. Not saying the Vikings will win, god knows what will happen. But if you are grading the Jets on their performance so far this year, fans shouldn't be gripping like this.
TSS lol I like it.  Mostly because it’s true.  I wanted to pick the Vikes in a wipeout, but my tss is telling me it’s gonna be razor edge toss up.

(10-05-2024, 09:07 AM)Bullazin Wrote: TSS lol I like it.  Mostly because it’s true.  I wanted to pick the Vikes in a wipeout, but my tss is telling me it’s gonna be razor edge toss up.

lol, I think we've all acquired TSS as long time fans. In fact, after going weeks without any symptoms, the 2nd half of the Packer's game I had major TSS flare ups. Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post: