Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings sign Tillery
This makes yesterday's decision to bring back Bullard puzzling. Both of these players aren't going to make the team. One or the other.
On the bright side, signing Tillery won't figure into the comp pick formula. Despite losing both Kirko & Hunter, as of today we don't figure to receive a 2025 comp pick which is disheartening.

Was hoping for Risner or some other guard, but we do need bodies at DT.

Supa got wood...

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Supa got wood...
Nah, I was never big on Tillery. I thought he underperformed at ND and was overdrafted. Hasn't really done much in the league and this is his fourth team I believe. I would have got wood if it were Kinlaw or Armstead. Tillery is basically a Lowery level talent 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
This would look a lot better if they could land Armstead…!!! Kwazy was w/ the Niners for 4 of his years there I believe.
Armstead signed with the Jags...

And just like that Armstead goes to Jacksonville. 3 years 51 million 

Also on Tillery, always thought his parents should have named him Art..

Tillery was quite a bit better last year than he'd been in San Diego. Maybe the Vikings are getting him on his way back to relevance. Not counting on it, but it happens sometimes. Pat Williams was just a guy until his 10th season. 

[Image: hl3jmrohe37l.png]

If anyone can get the best out of him Flores can

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
This makes yesterday's decision to bring back Bullard puzzling. Both of these players aren't going to make the team. One or the other.
On the bright side, signing Tillery won't figure into the comp pick formula. Despite losing both Kirko & Hunter, as of today we don't figure to receive a 2025 comp pick which is disheartening.
I think we'd get a 3rd rounder still.  We don't have any FA signings close to canceling Kirk.  Greenard probably negates Hunter.  Wonnum just signed a deal and KJ will likely get a decent deal yet so those two will probably negate Cashman and Van Ginkel.  The rest of the guys we've signed are either our own FAs or guys who were cut that don't factor into the formula.