Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings sign Tillery

Depth for the DL room

Should help cover the huge loss of Dean Lowry…  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Should help cover the huge loss of Dean Lowry…  Wink B)  
Kentis, YOU could cover the loss of Lowry.

Got to see contract details but it looks like an overpay unless the majority is in incentives.  Here is from a recent article:

Quote:Telesco's decision to release Tillery also shows that he knows when to move on from a mistake he feels that he has made, as he's now decided to move on from the same player two separate times after drafting that player in the first round, so much so that Telesco refused to give a relationship with Tillery a second try for even a second into the new league year of his first season as the Raiders' general manager. 
Failed high draft pick, Kwesi's stock in trade (problem when you think you are the smartest person in the room).

Where’s our resident Golden Domer homer…???  B) 

fell out of favor but 68 Pff grade with 6 starts last year. 

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
Got to see contract details but it looks like an overpay unless the majority is in incentives.  Here is from a recent article:

Telesco's decision to release Tillery also shows that he knows when to move on from a mistake he feels that he has made, as he's now decided to move on from the same player two separate times after drafting that player in the first round, so much so that Telesco refused to give a relationship with Tillery a second try for even a second into the new league year of his first season as the Raiders' general manager. 
Plenty I would’ve preferred, but I have zero problem taking no-cost look-sees at former 1st rounders. Odds are low his light will come on, but at worst he’s decent rotation at 5T. I think it's a better move than the Lowry signing last year. Still shaking my head over that one. 

This would look a lot better if they could land Armstead…!!! Kwazy was w/ the Niners for 4 of his years there I believe.

hes been really bad up until last year. Not sure what happened but according to PFF he performed dramatically better last year. I see why they’d give him a shot to see if he’s finally got it together. If he hasn’t, he doesn’t have to make the roster.