Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for the Exclusive Streaming ONLY for NFL Playoff game - Chiefs vs Dolphins!
That's absolutely ridiculous. Hard pass

[Image: pasne3bdpy4g.gif]

Ok problem solved, going the international route 

NFL is a crack dealer, its fans are crack heads

Been streaming foreign sites with no problem for 3 years now. Fuck the NFL

For me it's not as much about the $5  for a month of service ,  it's me likely to forget to cancel the subscription and getting billed again and then having to try and figure out how to make it stop.  If they want to charge for games,  then the NFL needs to set up their own system, put a price tag on the games,  and cut out all the bull shit and let us either buy a single game or a season for a single team,  or all the games.

Just quit fucking around with 10 different companies/channels.

There's no way I am giving the NFL or Peacock a dime for this bullshit. 

I bailed on the youtube NFL ticket this year. First time I haven't had my out of market Vikings games in 15 yrs. (Good year for the drop). NFL and College sports coverage is a mess and out of control. 

Say what you want about a Peacock but they have a lot of college basketball and football games streaming exclusively on Peacock.  Good movies and original programming as well.  I would rather pay, and I do, for Peacock instead of that bullshit Amazon Prime for Thursday night games.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
Say what you want about a Peacock but they have a lot of college basketball and football games streaming exclusively on Peacock.  Good movies and original programming as well.  I would rather pay, and I do, for Peacock instead of that bullshit Amazon Prime for Thursday night games.
I only watch prime because it comes with my Amazon Prime account I use for my ordering and shipping of products

Looks like the NFL Network is replaying this immediately after it’s played at 9pm pacific time.