Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys I’m telling you Mullens can run this team
Need 0 INTs, he'll get you 2. Need only 2 INTS, he'll get you 3. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Need 0 INTs, he'll get you 2. Need only 2 INTS, he'll get you 3. 
Said the same thing as he was throwing that ball. Dude has to throw at least 2 picks. 

Lol that's hilarious and cute.  He is a backup period. He is a gunslinger with lots of interceptions. He is the deer in headlights and can be the  rumbling, bumbling, stumbling guy.  He is way too inconsistent and we can't have that. 

He can run this team... straight into the ground.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Lol that's hilarious and cute.  He is a backup period. He is a gunslinger with lots of interceptions. He is the deer in headlights and can be the  rumbling, bumbling, stumbling guy.  He is way too inconsistent and we can't have that. 
He's a guy that can put up numbers, but he just makes too many mistakes. He has a tendency to just heave the ball up when the game is on the line. He takes way too many sacks and whenever there is pressure, he always rolls to the right. Maybe with a better running game and a healthier defense you could win a few games with him, but he's a backup.

To be fair to him, the OL had a bad game and Mattison has an uncanny ability to block the wrong guy on blitzes, but I just can't see us winning many games with him.

Quote: @Tyr said:
@Vikergirl said:
He's a guy that can put up numbers, but he just makes too many mistakes. He has a tendency to just heave the ball up when the game is on the line. He takes way too many sacks and whenever there is pressure, he always rolls to the right. Maybe with a better running game and a healthier defense you could win a few games with him, but he's a backup.

To be fair to him, the OL had a bad game and Mattison has an uncanny ability to block the wrong guy on blitzes, but I just can't see us winning many games with him.
Absolutely and he throws the ball when he is on the ground. He did that again today. Jefferson and Addison bail him out repeatedly with his wounded duck throws.

The subject line...lol.. 

To be honest, along with other QBs,  I don't understand how he even got into the NFL.

Anyone still think COUSINS holds the ball too long?

JJ deserves better, bring on Michael Penix