Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys I’m telling you Mullens can run this team
He has looked really good today against a good defense and has traits to be a starter. hes already under contract and can get us moved on from KC’s massive contract needs. This is our bridge guy. Our biggest needs are dline and corner. If the QB’s dont fall our way in the draft we will have $$$. Hall is fine as a backup. This team as is with a couple pieces added can be a playoff team  next year. 

It’s amazing what happens when the OL actually gives a QB time…

I respectfully disagree...Too much pedigree on offense to trust that turn-over machine. 

Lions pass D is not that good yet, I don’t think, although they have some nice pieces to build on…

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I respectfully disagree...Too much pedigree on offense to trust that turn-over machine. 
whoops, lol

i still think we could run with him.  Kirk is good, but his time is past here.  Hopefully we can land Penix or Mccarthy and use Mullins for a bridge and let hall develop another year as well. 

Critical interception right on cue 

You don't want him starting. But he's a good backup. Yes, he can run this offense. Just makes too many mistakes to ever be more than a short term starter.

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Critical interception right on cue 
Yeah it was a very bad decision near desperation time although Mullens always plays desperate lol

This post not aging well 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Lions pass D is not that good yet, I don’t think, although they have some nice pieces to build on…

If the lions make a trade or hit in the draft to where they fix their secondary, they'll get to the Superbowl.