Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron and Jimmy
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 
So you want that for Trump as well then?

If Trump was on that list, it would have been shared long ago.  Who’s shitting who?

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 

If Trump was on that list, it would have been shared long ago.  Who’s shitting who?
I think there are so many elites on that list that they don't dare start pointing fingers,  I think that is also exactly why epstein was suicided. 

Quote: @badgervike said:
@Skodin said:
“,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Both sides.  Both scum.  
It has been fun to watch the coverage.  Networks previously tanked the story that Clinton was involved in the scandal previously.  Rremember the famous Amy Robach hot mic moment protesting that ABC/Disney sat on the story for years in 2016 to protect the Clinton brand.  The Clinton's are expendable to the Democrats at this point.  Neither is an effective ambassador for the Democratic brand anymore...in fact Hillary's skeletons with the fake Russian collusion, her own "insurrection", etc. and general unlikability weaken the Democrats message.  I voted for Clinton (the second time) but I can't actually say I'm surprised that he shows up on something like this (whether he did anything or not).  There was too much smoke to not have a fire on the allegations from his Arkansas days.

The current MSM coverage is almost comical though.  They now acknowledge that Clinton will be unmasked but also remind people that he hasn't been proven to do anything wrong.  They immediately pivot to Trump and his previous friendship with Epstein...usually with the picture of the Trumps (pre-marriage) and Gisele / Epstein from early 2000s....not the later pictures with Clinton who the story is actually about.  The story is supposed to be about Clinton but the majority of the coverage is Trump "whataboutism" including stories about Trump who famously banned Epstein from his Club when the first allegations appeared in 2007.   Not much mention of being banned and cut off contact with Trump but Skodin's quote above got a lot of coverage in the last few days.  Look at this thread...the OP was about unmasking...but right on cue....let's play the Trump card.  

As the father of two daughters and grandfather of two girls, I agree with Jimmy..any adult that does anything like that to children should  be made the party favor of cell block B regardless of their political affiliation. Suicide was too easy for what Epstein did.
Omg.  Can't you just admit that they are both sacks of shit to be involved with this guy?  Alan Dershowitz, totally on the list.  Major player with Epstein and massive scumbag . . . . . also Trump's lawyer

BTW who gave Epstein that sweet plea deal in 2018?  Oh President Trump handed pick Secretary of Labor Acosta.

What do you rubes say, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck

Clinton is scum as well.  I can guarantee I am not voting for him this November.  

It's a big party pals, and you aren't in it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I think there are so many elites on that list that they don't dare start pointing fingers,  I think that is also exactly why epstein was suicided. 
Bingo.  

The goofy part is this isn't a client list being released. The media is acting like it is. They are court records. What that exactly means I'm not sure other than probably nothing much more than we already knew. Yawn. 

The goofy part is this isn't a client list being released. The media is acting like it is. They are court records. What that exactly means I'm not sure other than probably nothing much more than we already knew. Yawn. 
Yea...that was pretty boring.  I thought we were going to see the flight records and client list.  Most of the "bombshell" information was already known.

Quote: @Skodin said:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Both sides.  Both scum.  
If you really want to play whataboutism...
Yesterday's release from one of the accusers:
"Did Jeffrey ever talk to you about Bill Clinton?" McCawley asked.
"He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls,"
[Image: Clinton1.jpg?resize=744,496&quality=75&strip=all]

Quote: @Skodin said:
@badgervike said:
Omg.  Can't you just admit that they are both sacks of shit to be involved with this guy?  Alan Dershowitz, totally on the list.  Major player with Epstein and massive scumbag . . . . . also Trump's lawyer

BTW who gave Epstein that sweet plea deal in 2018?  Oh President Trump handed pick Secretary of Labor Acosta.

What do you rubes say, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck

Clinton is scum as well.  I can guarantee I am not voting for him this November.  

It's a big party pals, and you aren't in it.
I'm a third party guy (Libertarian) so no problem admitting Trump's faults primarily stemming from his narcissism.  I can also say with certainty that the swamp and the MSM did everything they could to destroy him and has done everything in their power to protect Biden who is every bit as flawed...and possibly more.  I can also admit for all his faults, Trump's results were significantly better than Biden's....economy, crime, security.  Neither candidate should be President but this flawed 2 party system in a hyper politicized Country has brought us to this.

Quote: @badgervike said:
@Skodin said:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Both sides.  Both scum.  
If you really want to play whataboutism...
Yesterday's release from one of the accusers:
"Did Jeffrey ever talk to you about Bill Clinton?" McCawley asked.
"He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls,"
[Image: Clinton1.jpg?resize=744,496&quality=75&strip=all]

I can't imagine anyone is dismissing that Clinton isn't as slimy as they get. Would this be a surprise to anyone? The dude got a blowjob in the White House from an intern. Its not like its a huge leap. I think what Skodin is referring to is the non-existent to tepid condemnation of Trump being a piece of shit from the Trumpers. The best you'll get from them are 'yeah, well they all suck'. That's not a condemnation of Trump. 

I can't imagine anyone is dismissing that Clinton isn't as slimy as they get. Would this be a surprise to anyone? The dude got a blowjob in the White House from an intern. Its not like its a huge leap. I think what Skodin is referring to is the non-existent to tepid condemnation of Trump being a piece of shit from the Trumpers. The best you'll get from them are 'yeah, well they all suck'. That's not a condemnation of Trump. 
Nobody is dismissing Clinton's actions...anymore.  Like I said, he's become politically expendable.

It works both ways Sticky and that's what I'm saying.  Can you and Skodin admit Biden is a piece of shit and a terrible President without stating something about Trump?  The media fueled hyper politicized views (on both sides) and dangerous politicization of the Justice Department have created a wide and dangerous divide in this Country.  We're in McCarthyism / J Edgar Hoover territory these days.

What you don't realize is that the actions of the opposition and the exposing of the swamp has only served to galvanize Trump's support.  How many lawsuits?  Russian collusion anyone?  Attempted impeachments.  Spying on the Trump campaign? Now we're trying to take him off the ballot?  Why does ever election law and action favored by the Democrats make it easier to cheat btw?   I'm predicting a 9-0 ruling on the State ballot rulings.  Tough to take someone off a Federal election ballot for a crime he hasn't ever been charged with...let alone convicted.  Guess what that will do for Trump's support?  You're creating the monster you despise.