Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron and Jimmy

Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 
So you want that for Trump as well then?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

if he was using underage sex slaves,  then absolutely.   why,  dont you think it should fit all involved?  

you guys are pathetic in your attempts to play gotcha with every single thing that can be spun.   this is about young women ( girls ) being forced to have sex with rich old men,  how can you make that political and feel good about it?  if my best friend was using that service I would send him to hell myself.  this is about as disgusting of a story as I have ever heard,  and the fact that its been covered up, and down played by others,  to protect these fucking people comes in a close second. The fact that our society has shown more concern for whos dating taylor swift,  or so many other stories that dominate the daily news feeds,  and cant find outrage over this, just shows how far we have fallen as a "civilized" society.

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

if he was using underage sex slaves,  then absolutely.   why,  dont you think it should fit all involved?  

you guys are pathetic in your attempts to play gotcha with every single thing that can be spun.   this is about young women ( girls ) being forced to have sex with rich old men,  how can you make that political and feel good about it?  if my best friend was using that service I would send him to hell myself.  this is about as disgusting of a story as I have ever heard,  and the fact that its been covered up, and down played by others,  to protect these fucking people comes in a close second. The fact that our society has shown more concern for whos dating taylor swift,  or so many other stories that dominate the daily news feeds,  and cant find outrage over this, just shows how far we have fallen as a "civilized" society.
Who's spinning? I'm asking a question, lol. Quite the rant here. You ok?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Who's spinning? I'm asking a question, lol. Quite the rant here. You ok?
right,  you werent trying to tee something up by bringing up trump?  yeah ok.

I didnt mention any exemptions from my statement when I made it did I? I think I used the word "ALL" when I made my statement,  I thought it was pretty clear as to what I think should be done with those involved.  especially ones that are using minors as sex slaves and thinking they are above the laws and use our their wealth and our political system to protect them,  these people above all should be most scrutinized.  Its a damn shame that we dont see the outrage over this,  and the call for justice,  that we saw with Catholic priests.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Both sides.  Both scum.  

What if his name isn't on the list?  

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:
What if his name isn't on the list?  
well then I guess that would imply that he didnt use epsteins services and I dont care where he ends up.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
“,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Both sides.  Both scum.  
It has been fun to watch the coverage.  Networks previously tanked the story that Clinton was involved in the scandal previously.  Rremember the famous Amy Robach hot mic moment protesting that ABC/Disney sat on the story for years in 2016 to protect the Clinton brand.  The Clinton's are expendable to the Democrats at this point.  Neither is an effective ambassador for the Democratic brand anymore...in fact Hillary's skeletons with the fake Russian collusion, her own "insurrection", etc. and general unlikability weaken the Democrats message.  I voted for Clinton (the second time) but I can't actually say I'm surprised that he shows up on something like this (whether he did anything or not).  There was too much smoke to not have a fire on the allegations from his Arkansas days.

The current MSM coverage is almost comical though.  They now acknowledge that Clinton will be unmasked but also remind people that he hasn't been proven to do anything wrong.  They immediately pivot to Trump and his previous friendship with Epstein...usually with the picture of the Trumps (pre-marriage) and Gisele / Epstein from early 2000s....not the later pictures with Clinton who the story is actually about.  The story is supposed to be about Clinton but the majority of the coverage is Trump "whataboutism" including stories about Trump who famously banned Epstein from his Club when the first allegations appeared in 2007.   Not much mention of being banned and cut off contact with Trump but Skodin's quote above got a lot of coverage in the last few days.  Look at this thread...the OP was about unmasking...but right on cue....let's play the Trump card.  

As the father of two daughters and grandfather of two girls, I agree with Jimmy..any adult that does anything like that to children should  be made the party favor of cell block B regardless of their political affiliation. Suicide was too easy for what Epstein did.