• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icing on the Cake

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
https://twitter.com/KenIngalls/status/17...8237112774
This trade has worked for the Vikings. 

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
We need the packers to win a few more here though.  This 2-3 wins thing isn't enough.  That and Love has to show just enough to remain QB1 for them next year. 
my thoughts exactly,  with the crop of promising young QBs coming out next spring, I really dont want them in position to land a solid replacement for Love.
My thoughts as well. Same for Fields in Chicago. 
How fitting is it that Chicago be stuck with a crappy Fields for a few more years

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
We need the packers to win a few more here though.  This 2-3 wins thing isn't enough.  That and Love has to show just enough to remain QB1 for them next year. 
my thoughts exactly,  with the crop of promising young QBs coming out next spring, I really dont want them in position to land a solid replacement for Love.
How fitting is it that Chicago be stuck with a crappy Fields for a few more years

They won't be. They have the Panthers' pick as well as their own. They can take Marvin Harrison Jr. and the 2d or 3d QB in the draft. 

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

They won't be. They have the Panthers' pick as well as their own. They can take Marvin Harrison Jr. and the 2d or 3d QB in the draft. 
I know, but can you at least appreciate the pun.

@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Yeah, one of the top 2 QBs is going to Chicago.  No chance do they pass on that chance. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

I know, but can you at least appreciate the pun.
Yeah, I missed that completely. My most humble apologies.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Yeah, one of the top 2 QBs is going to Chicago.  No chance do they pass on that chance. 

Maybe, maybe not. They moved up for Trubisky and passed on Mahomes.

Quote: @"wiviking" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

It is trending that way. Of course, if they play Fields again and he starts playing like Mahomes, then all bets are off. But if they decide to shut him down and go with Bagent the rest of the year, or if they reinsert Fields and he is ineffective, they will likely take another shot at their QBOTF. 

I am agnostic on Fields. His running talent is incredible. I wonder what KOC could do with him. It has only been 2 games but you have to love Dobbs' ability to extend plays with his legs and to gain real and critical yards. We have not had that here in years. 

@"wiviking" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

It is trending that way. Of course, if they play Fields again and he starts playing like Mahomes, then all bets are off. But if they decide to shut him down and go with Bagent the rest of the year, or if they reinsert Fields and he is ineffective, they will likely take another shot at their QBOTF. 

I am agnostic on Fields. His running talent is incredible. I wonder what KOC could do with him. It has only been 2 games but you have to love Dobbs' ability to extend plays with his legs and to gain real and critical yards. We have not had that here in years. 
we need RB depth... so Fields is an option,  but we also need a QBOTF so I would prioritize QB and draft one,  Fields is not an NFL QB IMO.