Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid question
Check your browser's add blocker, extensions or settings, sometimes it just happens with "things".  I keep a "virgin" browser like MS edge and just copy the url when I can't see or post in firefox, to check for those conditions.  X\twitter has given me the most issues

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Check your browser's add blocker, extensions or settings, sometimes it just happens with "things".  I keep a "virgin" browser like MS edge and just copy the url when I can't see or post in firefox, to check for those conditions.  X\twitter has given me the most issues
Edge doesn't feel very "virgin" IMO.

The amount of ads makes it feel quite the opposite.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Edge doesn't feel very "virgin" IMO.

The amount of ads makes it feel quite the opposite.

I use no extensions or add blockers, just the default settings.  Just use it to compare when I have issues.  And I share your de-flowered opinion on Edge, it's definitely F'd  

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
I use Safari and have no extensions, ad blockers, etc. It seems to just be one of those things.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I use Safari and have no extensions, ad blockers, etc. It seems to just be one of those things.
I use safari too...

Use the copy link from X (do not cc from the address bar up top). 
Paste into thread you want and simply change the X to twitter in your pasted link. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I use safari too...

Paste into thread you want and simply change the X to twitter in your pasted link. 

It worked! You genius, you!

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I use safari too...

Good!

I'm determined to help all the Walters of the world... :p

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I use safari too...

Good!

I'm determined to help all the Walters of the world... :p
This Walter very much appreciates it!