Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Levis
I wanted us to take him when he was there for us but, oh well.

Levis is one big strong dude.....with an arm to match. 

I was on the Levis train, but got talked out of him by the late push of negativity.  If he goes on to be a star for TN so be it. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Levis is one big strong dude.....with an arm to match. 
His throw on the last touchdown pass...ridiculous

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
He probably did a double squirt of mayo in his coffee after today...

We'll see what Levis does, it's too early to say if we made a mistake passing on him or not.
Its so funny. We have some ready to crown Levis after one game.....and others who STILL think Jordan Love is a NFL QB. I can't remember the last time I watched a Viking's game and was more confident that the opposing QB would mess up than with Jordan Love. He's brutal. 
And some loved Manziel's potential and Fields and Trubisky...  
 :p 

I was expecting us to take Levis or Hooker. If i remember correctly, Levis was being compared to Ryan Leaf in the maturity department. If that's so, we may be glad we dodged that bullet.

I'm not crowning anyone but he looked pretty darn good for a rookie playing his first game.  

I am fine with us passing on Levis even though I was an armchair proponent.  

But the next draft we need to draft a first round QB and we will be in the "need" category which can lead to pressure to settle (Ponder).

I am a big fan of drafting QB's when you don't "need" one which I have been posting for years.

Last year drafting Levis would not have been a "need" when you have Cousins.  The next draft is different but good thing it looks to be a QB loaded draft and we will probably be drafting middle upper of round one.  My concern is our drafting has not been stellar under Kwesi and crew.  

Loved Levis, but just like the news about him being overtaken by Malik Willis, I wouldn't jump on this news as any sort of confirmation that he is now a franchise QB. It's a very good sign though. 

Zero regrets about taking Addison over Levis. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Loved Levis, but just like the news about him being overtaken by Malik Willis, I wouldn't jump on this news as any sort of confirmation that he is now a franchise QB. It's a very good sign though. 

Zero regrets about taking Addison over Levis. 
I dunno, it remains to be seen. Like Addison but if Levis balls out, I still take the QB.