Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
football is gona kill me
Quote: @Viking1987 said:
football is gona give mea heart attack Ora stroke
“here”

[Image: 8gxsokgimtn6.jpeg]

Quote: @kmillard said:
I Never got to experience the Vikings in a super bowl, so just getting there would be great from my standpoint. I mean to put it in perspective, all those good teams the Vikings have had since 1976, late 80s, the 98 team, 2009, you would think at worst they could luck in once over a 46 year period. The Bengals have made the Super Bowl 3 times since the Vikes last appeared, think about that.
I saw all four of them and honestly you didn't miss anything, unless you are a masochist.

Then again just being a fan of this team may qualify all of us as masochists.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@kmillard said:
I Never got to experience the Vikings in a super bowl, so just getting there would be great from my standpoint. I mean to put it in perspective, all those good teams the Vikings have had since 1976, late 80s, the 98 team, 2009, you would think at worst they could luck in once over a 46 year period. The Bengals have made the Super Bowl 3 times since the Vikes last appeared, think about that.
I saw all four of them and honestly you didn't miss anything, unless you are a masochist.

My mom (bless her) gave me a videotape for Christmas in the late eighties called the Purple Power years. It had all 4 season highlights of the Super Bowl seasons. Loved watching that until of course the sad music started playing and the Super Bowls appeared at the end.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@comet52 said:
@kmillard said:

My mom (bless her) gave me a videotape for Christmas in the late eighties called the Purple Power years. It had all 4 season highlights of the Super Bowl seasons. Loved watching that until of course the sad music started playing and the Super Bowls appeared at the end.
Yes it was a great time to be a fan, but those 4 games...ugh.

Just checking to see if Viking1987 is still with us? The last two games were rough.

bar@FLVike said:
Quote:
Just checking to see if Viking1987 is still with us? The last two games were rough.
still kicking