Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
football is gona kill me
football is gona give mea heart attack Ora stroke

[Image: 8aqczgpw1c4f.gif]

hang in there 87!  we are gonna get there!

one before I die

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
one before I die
That's all I have ever asked for 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
one before I die
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Viking1987 said:
one before I die
It may not happen guys...I've been waiting since 76 and I'm ok meeting my maker if it doesnt - least at this point in life. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Viking1987 said:
one before I die
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Viking1987 said:
one before I die
It may not happen guys...I've been waiting since 76 and I'm ok meeting my maker if it doesnt - least at this point in life. 
Same. Love it if it happens. But the fact that it hasn't, or may not, shouldn't dim the excitement of each season, free agency, the draft, opening day, games like Monday night. We Viking fans can be a bit like Didi and Gogo in that regard, ignoring the beauty of things while waiting for the elusive Godot to show up and deliver us from our misery.  :p

i don’t remember the KC Super Bowl but I remember the next three.
Sometimes i have to stop and realize that most of the fans have never seen the Vikings in the Super Bowl.
Back in the day it was the Rams, Cowboys, and Vikings battling it out for the conference championship.
Since then I have seen two expansion teams win SBs (Tampa Bay and Seattle).  Teams that were trash like New England and Saints win.  

i just ask that if we go again that we win and big.  And please don’t go and loose so we are the only team to loose five SBs!

I Never got to experience the Vikings in a super bowl, so just getting there would be great from my standpoint. I mean to put it in perspective, all those good teams the Vikings have had since 1976, late 80s, the 98 team, 2009, you would think at worst they could luck in once over a 46 year period. The Bengals have made the Super Bowl 3 times since the Vikes last appeared, think about that.

Quote: @kmillard said:
I Never got to experience the Vikings in a super bowl, so just getting there would be great from my standpoint. I mean to put it in perspective, all those good teams the Vikings have had since 1976, late 80s, the 98 team, 2009, you would think at worst they could luck in once over a 46 year period. The Bengals have made the Super Bowl 3 times since the Vikes last appeared, think about that.
It just ain’t real right!