Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A worried mom
Prayers for your family VG...may I ask how old your son is?
also, hate to pry, but has there been any recent medication, or change in medication?

long story short, but some pharmaceuticals can really do a number on younger children.

my wife was experiencing all sorts of issues a while back. Come to find out it was all related to her blood pressure meds. She switched meds, and t took about a month for things to finally improve, but some of those meds.......ugh!  Good grief. 

Please don't take this as I'm prying, just want to help

Try not to dwell on the negatives here,  this could be nothing but an isolated incident triggered by something completely random.  

Until you know you have something to fear,  try not to let fear consume you.  Be positive and know that we are all praying for your family.

So sorry to hear this VG.  I echo Vanguard's questions...look at any changes that might have triggered it, to find a cause.  Hoping and praying that your son does not have a repeat episode.

GL VG...Hoping for the best. 

Thanks again purple peeps. I am not ruling anything out. I am looking at any and every possibility. It's going to be a long couple of days. I talked with my sister for a bit. She is a doctor and gave me additional advice. I am going to talk with some nurses and doctors at work as well. Thanks for the input. You have helped a great deal. I am not going to give in to worry or fear or worst case scenarios. We'll figure it out one way or another. His CAT scan was normal.

In my thoughts, Hoping for the best.

Not knowing has to be the worst.  Prayers headed your way for you and your son.

God bless, VG...prayers and best wishes forthcoming.
[Image: b59bcb3e9793c0f5666fa42918384100.jpg]

Sending positive vibes for your son and you...

Sorry to hear this VG, but glad to hear the CAT scan was normal.  Hoping that you and your son have the best outcome possible on Friday.