Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Chargers
Quote: @JR44 said:
Pretty terrible write up regarding the Chargers, no way they are close to #32, easily could be 2-0, lost a 2 point game to Miami in a game they were leading throughout most of it and the dropped an OT game to the Titans.  They are the better team and it will take our best performance to give a chance to win.  Chargers at least have a plan, we are all over the place and do not see this team going in the right direction.
They have a QB but I’m not sure I’d say they have a plan. Most of their fans want the coach fired and a huge part of their offense, Ekeler, is only signed through this season. Keenan Allen is still playing great but is getting older and their rookie WR can’t get on the field. They are good and I think will play the Vikings close but they have a lot of question marks moving forward.

Looks like the Vikings will be staring in the mirror on Sunday. AFC version of them, although the Chargers can run the ball.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Pretty terrible write up regarding the Chargers, no way they are close to #32, easily could be 2-0, lost a 2 point game to Miami in a game they were leading throughout most of it and the dropped an OT game to the Titans.  They are the better team and it will take our best performance to give a chance to win.  Chargers at least have a plan, we are all over the place and do not see this team going in the right direction.
They're just ranking defenses.  They have the worst ranked statistical defense.  It's not that hot of a take.  I assume you just misread the OP as ranking the whole team.

They have a plan?  Is it, stick with the worst HC in the NFL until you waste 10 years of Justin Herbert's career?  So far so good.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I have a gut feeling we win this one.
I'm in that camp too.

Heading out for the game now, hope I leave that stadium happy Smile

Quote: @Wetlander said:
We have to. But so do they. That's why I hate games like this. Best game plan is going to win, and any mistake or two...or five is going to spell the difference. 

I just want to see a clean game by this team to see what they're capable of.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
We have to. But so do they. That's why I hate games like this. Best game plan is going to win, and any mistake or two...or five is going to spell the difference. 

Regardless, the winning needs to start today. No excuses. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:

Regardless, the winning needs to start today. No excuses. 

For which team?