Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC owns it
Quote: @FLVike said:
@AGRforever said:
@FLVike said:
Sorry, but the end of the game clock management might very well take Zimmer off the schneid.
Sorry, but the end of the game clock management might very well take Zimmer off the schneid.
Kirko couldn’t hear the play. Not sure who thats on?  I guess maybe Kirko should have called hos own.  

You're the coach;No time-outs with less than a minute remaining.Would you have two plays called?
Spike it was the right call. There was ~25 seconds. Youre not running 4 plays in 25 seconds. 1 spike and 3 plays was plenty. 

spike the dam ball

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@FLVike said:
@AGRforever said:
@FLVike said:
Kirko couldn’t hear the play. Not sure who thats on?  I guess maybe Kirko should have called hos own.  

You're the coach;No time-outs with less than a minute remaining.Would you have two plays called?
Spike it was the right call. There was ~25 seconds. Youre not running 4 plays in 25 seconds. 1 spike and 3 plays was plenty. 

Ok, that would be a play and most certainly agree.

I still like KO and think he needs a lot more time and the chance to get “his own” QB, but yeah that was a mess late. It was a no-brainer spike situation. Everyone on and off the field involved is to blame for that bungling.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
I still like KO and think he needs a lot more time and the chance to get “his own” QB, but yeah that was a mess late. It was a no-brainer spike situation. Everyone on and off the field involved is to blame for that bungling.
Between the Vikings continual blunders and Notre Dame trotting out 10 players on defense on the final play yesterday, not sure how much more I can take. What a weekend...

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@pattersaur said:
Between the Vikings continual blunders and Notre Dame trotting out 10 players on defense on the final play yesterday, not sure how much more I can take. What a weekend...

Maybe we can get that RB from Notre Dame if we trade our 1st for a 3rd and a 4th?

@supafreak84 said:
@pattersaur said:

Maybe we can get that RB from Notre Dame if we trade our 1st for a 3rd and a 4th?
I know a guy that can make that happen. They say, he is Kwesi like a fox....

Kirk should have had the presence of mind to run up, get the team in line and spike it.  But Kirk can't really do anything without getting permission, it's just how he's built, how he was raised.   So he waits for KOC to tell him what to do, the clock runs down, the play turns into a mistake, game over.

Well if KOC reads this then I have an idea for him; Why not use some days between games to practice plays and game situations? Just a thought.

Vikings possession. Last 40 seconds.

&pp=ygURbWlubmVzb3RhIHZpa2luZ3M%3D