Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC owns it
I give him credit for that, regardless of what you think of him as a HC.

https://twitter.com/alec_lewis/status/17...2654313744

I'll give him credit, but a little less philosophy and more spellin with Xs & Os, will make me feel better. 

He talks a good game.  But results on the field are all that matters in the long run.

I can put a lot on the coach,  but turnovers typically isnt one of them,  kids are coached from the time they touch a football to protect the damn thing,  how to carry it in every different scenario,  where to place it for accurate passes,  every damn scenario possible, if pros cant protect the damn ball then that is on them.  I could maybe see it as a focus thing which could go back to the coach,  but I dont see a bunch of unfocused players fucking around.  This is IMO more about players trying to hard to make plays,  maybe feeling pressure?

Sorry, but the end of the game clock management might very well take Zimmer off the schneid.

Quote: @FLVike said:
Sorry, but the end of the game clock management might very well take Zimmer off the schneid.
Kirko couldn’t hear the play. Not sure who thats on?  I guess maybe Kirko should have called hos own.  

Its time to trade some shit away. put a fork in us.  This diviaion sucks but time to embrace the rebuild. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@FLVike said:
Kirko couldn’t hear the play. Not sure who thats on?  I guess maybe Kirko should have called hos own.  

You're the coach;No time-outs with less than a minute remaining.Would you have two plays called?

Honestly, WTF!!!  Completion for 1st and goal with 30+ seconds left and everyone strolls to the line like we had just called a time out. I was losing my mind watching that abortion of clock management!  Can't tell me that wasn't a turn-over on the coaching staff!  Hurry the hell up, spike the ball and huddle up to get 2-3 plays called to get TD.  That is totally on the coach.  My opinion of KAM was already circling the toilet with his crap decisions spit out of a computer, and now this with KOC.  Wonder twins they are NOT.  I have hope for KOC still, but we shall see.  What a shitshow.

Quote: @Psyched Vike said:
Honestly, WTF!!!  Completion for 1st and goal with 30+ seconds left and everyone strolls to the line like we had just called a time out. I was losing my mind watch that abortion of clock management!  Can't tell me that wasn't a complete coaching turn-over!  Hurry the hell up, spike the ball and huddle up to get 2-3 plays called to get TD.  That is totally on the coach.  My opinion of KAM was already circling the toilet with his crap decisions spit out of a computer, and now this with KOC.  Wonder twins they are NOT.  I have hope for KOC still, but we shall see.  What a shitshow.

Wouldn't be ironic that Cousins on his final year keeps doing what he does and leads us right to Caleb Williams?Only to watch KAM trade-back 20 spots to get an extra 6th rounder.