Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe these are the "real fans" I hear so much about.
Quote: @"oldman2" said:
Blame the coaching staff not the players
huh?

they chose the players they have, no way to run with that ol and the jerks making racist comment's about AM is just wrong.

And the NFL should get the names of the racists who put that shit out and contact their employers for further discipline.

Sad stuff.  Alot of anger and people more willing to express it in nasty ways. 

Ever see the opening to the movie “idiocracy”?

Doesnt seem so far fetched that the truly ignorant people, procreate at a much greater rate than those with any intellect.

This sickens me, NOBODY should have to put up with this garbage. Ashamed and embarrassed to be a Vikings fan today. (usually just embarrassed)

so sick and tired of the racist asshats in this country. Big men behind the keyboard, telling someone to off themsellves. Karma, people…it’s a real thing. 

Mattison is one of the best human beings on this team, a guy who I personally admire for far more than anything he does on the football field. 

Show of hands;

Anyone surprised?

My daughter did one of those CAMEOS, for my son on his birthday a few yrs back, and it was AM (rookie year, I think). 
Even tho it was done for a fee, my son was thrilled and AM couldnt have been nicer and more accommodating. I'll post it if I can find it.  

Hopefully the support AM gets will drown out the hate.