Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe these are the "real fans" I hear so much about.
and if thats the case then I am disgusted to be associated with shit like this.  fucking trash.

https://www.outkick.com/alexander-mattis...-messages/
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Yah, I just read about this...

Really sad and really maddening.

====================================
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison shared horrible, insensitive messages he was sent by supposed fans after the team’s 34-28 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday night.Unfortunately, Mattison’s agent, CJ LaBoy, says this isn’t an uncommon thing across the NFL
"Those types of messages are not uncommon and often litter the inboxes of African American players across the league following a game," LaBoy said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "I’ve had players come home to find similar messages burnt into their lawns, left in their mailbox, or even ha their jerseys/memorabilia burned at their doorsteps. Many players don’t report them publicly, but I’m proud of Alexander for standing up and sharing those messages. 
"These athletes are human beings first and no human being should be subjected to this type of vitriol…especially around a game. It’s gross, but it’s a reminder of how racism plagues our country/world to this day.
"Mattison, who did not have the best of performances in the game, took screenshots of direct messages he received on Instagram, where disturbing racist remarks were made. The direct messages also encouraged Mattison to self-harm. 
Mattison, 25, said that he received more than 60 messages with similar language. 
"This is not OK, y’all," he wrote over the message. 
"Y’all can come at me all you want about fantasy [football], ‘You suck,’ blah blah blah. I really could care less. But this s--- is unacceptable," Mattison said. "SMFH I hope the 60+ people who decided to come at me with disgustingly disrespectful messages tonight in DM’s and comments, really reflect on wtf you say and how it could truly affect someone. 
The Vikings also issued a statement on the matter. 
"We are sickened by the hatred and racial slurs directed toward Alexander Mattison following last night’s game," the statement read. "There simply is no room for racist words or actions in sports or society. The Vikings will continue to fight to eliminate hate, to educate and to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community that respects and values our unique backgrounds. 
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/vikings-alexander-mattison-shares-racist-direct-messages-sent-after-loss-eagles

At an overall humanity level that is really disappointing and discouraging to see that there is where we still are at in 2023. 

That is absolutely disgusting. That is straight up trash and completely and utterly unacceptable 

it would be good to hear that the team is investigating who sent this shit and making sure that they are banned from all Vikings venues.  I like that AM posted who sent at least one of them,  to bad he didnt expose the rest of the pieces of shits names.

I would like to say I am shocked, but sadly what I heard after the Seattle loss that was said about Walsh left me sick as I was leaving the stadium.  Fucking losers need to get a life if a loss sets them off that badly.

White Trash

Racist cowards hiding behind their keyboards and anonymity. Let's see you say that to Alex's face, you'll find out quick what time it is.

[Image: F6FisDmX0AAaGGE?format=webp&name=900x900]

Blame the coaching staff not the players