Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did vikings get caught looking ahead to the eagles
Rodgers would give Adams a chance
Mahomes forces it to Kelce
Burrow gets the ball to Chase in critical moments

Kirk goes with the protocol, down open in the flat . . . vs going to the league's best playmaker.

I think the all 22 is going to be telling

Quote: @"Skodin" said:

Kirk goes with the protocol, down open in the flat . . . vs going to the league's best playmaker.

I used to love the all 22... my heart cant take it anymore.   you see so many would coulda shouldas,  but in the end,  we dont see what player X could see ( we can assume) but reality is often far different.  its hard to remember that these guys arent superhumans and can see every play,  even if they are getting paid like they should be able to.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

I used to love the all 22... my heart cant take it anymore.   you see so many would coulda shouldas,  but in the end,  we dont see what player X could see ( we can assume) but reality is often far different.  its hard to remember that these guys arent superhumans and can see every play,  even if they are getting paid like they should be able to.
Agreed on All 22 but what you will see is Jefferson open and often.  It's the QB that needs to step back and be a gunslinger than a high percentage robot, be realistic and get the man the ball.

If we dont commit to the run, Kirk is going to get hurt. thats on KOC  

If you just looked at the stats you'd figure we won by two touchdowns.  Turnovers and a lot of go either way plays that went the Bucks way were the difference.

I don't get too worked up about week one.  As for looking ahead, not likely.  That's kind of a fan trope, like "trap game".  NFL players don't generally have those issues in this era but old media narratives from 50 years ago die hard.  They might underestimate a weak opponent but "looking past" is just not a thing.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
If we dont commit to the run, Kirk is going to get hurt. thats on KOC  
If we don't de-commit from #67 Ingram Kirk is going to get killed - Risner should be on speed dial Smile

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Agreed on All 22 but what you will see is Jefferson open and often.  It's the QB that needs to step back and be a gunslinger than a high percentage robot, be realistic and get the man the ball.
when we had season tickets I loved the upper deck,  but closer to the rail.  the view up there was much like the all 22,  I could see everything,  close enough to see the holding and shit, but up high enough to see over the players on the sidelines, and to be able to see the whole play without moving my head  or eyes to much.   I know its a lot of fun to be right down on the sidelines with the players,  but if you really want to see the game,  those middle seats cant be beat,  kind of would like to see a whole game from the all 22 just to see what that would be like live.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:

when we had season tickets I loved the upper deck,  but closer to the rail.  the view up there was much like the all 22,  I could see everything,  close enough to see the holding and shit, but up high enough to see over the players on the sidelines, and to be able to see the whole play without moving my head  or eyes to much.   I know its a lot of fun to be right down on the sidelines with the players,  but if you really want to see the game,  those middle seats cant be beat,  kind of would like to see a whole game from the all 22 just to see what that would be like live.
When I lived in Kansas City, my friend had seats in row 1 of the upper deck on the 50 yard line at Arrowhead. Best seats ever for watching football. 

Back to OP:

I think the Viking might be looking past the Eagles and ahead to the Chargers Smile