Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings play....tonight!
The biggest thing standing out in this game was switching the god awful Seahawk broadcast to Allen and Leber.  My god they were awful.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
The biggest thing standing out in this game was switching the god awful Seahawk broadcast to Allen and Leber.  My god they were awful.
I can take a whole sleeve of Dramamine and I still can't stomach Paul Allen on the air. If I was forced to listen to him, I would turn the sound off. 100%.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
I can take a whole sleeve of Dramamine and I still can't stomach Paul Allen on the air. If I was forced to listen to him, I would turn the sound off. 100%.
Maybe it's because I don't get the home broadcast often, but his big calls are some of the best in the game, imho.  I understand how he could wear on you, but the Seattle threesome was loathsome.

@"Waterboy" said:
PA's a legend. But it's not about him. The Seattle broadcasters were horrible. The worst I've ever heard. 

PA kept saying the had "techinical difficulties" in Seattle. I'm 90% convinced NFL Network yanked them because they were embarrassing the network. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
PA's a legend. But it's not about him. The Seattle broadcasters were horrible. The worst I've ever heard. 

PA kept saying the had "techinical difficulties" in Seattle. I'm 90% convinced NFL Network yanked them because they were embarrassing the network. 
Listening to the highlights was about more than I could stand of them.

For you, @StickyBun

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status...19968?s=20
The Seahawks broadcast was unlistenable. PA can get a little over the top, but at least he's calling the game and you get Bercich analyzing.  They are a great pair IMO, PA for the calls and rah-rah and Bercich for the knowledge of the game.

@"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

For once Maroon....I agree lol

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
Yup, I Agee. How many times do I need to hear about "football immortality" and the new era of the backup QB we are playing? That said the Seahawks coverage sounded like some "roll call" morning show from the 90's and was even more embarrassing.