Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings play....tonight!
That seems like such a bizarre thing to say. But here we are. Preseason week 1 and it's on TV. Where did the summer go? Not counting the bye, the Vikings now play every week until at least January 7th. 

Finally get to watch Addison and IPJ and Chandler and Hall...but an 8 pm kickoff? 9 for you Minnesotans? Damn. 

Yep, I'm ready for the NFL. All set with the Ticket via YouTube TV. Love my Sunday football day ritual, won't be long now. Tonight? Too late for me on Eastern time, will check it all out in the morning....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Yep, I'm ready for the NFL. All set with the Ticket via YouTube TV. Love my Sunday football day ritual, won't be long now. Tonight? Too late for me on Eastern time, will check it all out in the morning....

It's on YouTubeTV?  YAY!!!  I've got that too!!!

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

It's on the NFL Network channel.

Mullens v. Locke

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

the game tonight is on NFL Network. The NFL Sunday Ticket is now available for purchase on YouTube TV.

https://tv.youtube.com/learn/nflsundayti..._source=pm&utm_medium=gs&utm_content=txt&utm_campaign=ytnflst&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpt-y1ajSgAMVC6FaBR1B0AboEAAYASAAEgLdcPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#id-plan-matrix

I'll be there, if anything is interesting during warm-ups, etc, I'll let y'all know....

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
I'll be there, if anything is interesting during warm-ups, etc, I'll let y'all know....

There's cheerleaders!!!
Edit:  Also, inquiring minds want to know.  Are large beers still the exact same size as small beers there?

LET'S GO BABAYYY! ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!!!
... hopefully.
9pm start for the first ps game actually works out perfect for me. I can watch-- undisturbed by kids-- a half and then head to bed. Second half will lead to nothing good because there'll be some RB or LB who balls out of their minds, I'll fall in love with them, and they'll be cut in 2 weeks. This way I won't have that temptation.
SKOL