Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Ol Joe and the DOJ
Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
WOW, that site is a special kind of echo chamber!  Gotta be a fave with some former regulars from here...!

That "article" is such an obvious opinion piece, the editor of a high school news site would've chided the reporter.  Journalism dies and becomes partisan drone-ism in working for crap sites like that...

...which is how I also feel about "Huffpost", "Salon", "Newsmax", etc.
Again, which part is factually incorrect in either article?  Many writers have opinions, I'm just asking about any factually incorrect statements that you see in the articles?  BTW, the article writer of the second link voted for Lori Lightfoot.  So, there's that..
I just find it...we'll go with "funny"...what you snarl about "sheeple" with "agendas", then post an article from an echo chamber which will be by and for very agenda'd people all herding toward one direction...like, well, ewe know....
Can you write this in English please?  From what I think you’re trying to convey, you’re seriously arguing that Zerohedge has been less accurate than other media outlets like MsNBC, CNN, and the broadcast media. What about the social media like Google, Facebook, and old Twitter that have proven collusion pertaining to Covid, Hunter’s laptop, and Russian Collusion lies?  Zerohedge has been far more accurate and above board than any of them. Of course, when you’re disingenuous from the start or maybe just somewhat out there, facts don’t really matter.  It’s much more about just throwing out accusatiins where it suits you. 
Why can't you actually debate what I post?  I didn't compare your gop babble site to any of the others you mentioned, I didn't champion any of the others you named, but you ran off and went off on a strange, defensive little narrative with very little stimulus.

Don't assign crap to others that they don't say, because it's, well, gutless dishonesty.  It's always easiest to "debate" points thate you make up and assign, right?

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
WOW, that site is a special kind of echo chamber!  Gotta be a fave with some former regulars from here...!

That "article" is such an obvious opinion piece, the editor of a high school news site would've chided the reporter.  Journalism dies and becomes partisan drone-ism in working for crap sites like that...

Again, which part is factually incorrect in either article?  Many writers have opinions, I'm just asking about any factually incorrect statements that you see in the articles?  BTW, the article writer of the second link voted for Lori Lightfoot.  So, there's that..
I just find it...we'll go with "funny"...what you snarl about "sheeple" with "agendas", then post an article from an echo chamber which will be by and for very agenda'd people all herding toward one direction...like, well, ewe know....
Can you write this in English please?  From what I think you’re trying to convey, you’re seriously arguing that Zerohedge has been less accurate than other media outlets like MsNBC, CNN, and the broadcast media. What about the social media like Google, Facebook, and old Twitter that have proven collusion pertaining to Covid, Hunter’s laptop, and Russian Collusion lies?  Zerohedge has been far more accurate and above board than any of them. Of course, when you’re disingenuous from the start or maybe just somewhat out there, facts don’t really matter.  It’s much more about just throwing out accusatiins where it suits you. 
Why can't you actually debate what I post?  I didn't compare your gop babble site to any of the others you mentioned, I didn't champion any of the others you named, but you ran off and went off on a strange, defensive little narrative with very little stimulus.

Don't assign crap to others that they don't say, because it's, well, gutless dishonesty.  It's always easiest to "debate" points thate you make up and assign, right?
You don’t make any points, so how can I argue against them?  Lol

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

His point was the same that I made.  Zerohedge is garbage. They on purpose write about outlandish topics that appeal to a certain herd of livestock.  Said herd laps those articles up like a baby kitten.  Truth, lies, propaganda and everywhere in between is the result of such writings. 

Pick and choose what "facts" to hang your hat on.  Grab some truth from here and mix in bullshit from there.  Speculate using some other writers speculation, who then speculates further.  You end up with SHIT for media. 

You seem to have your undies in a bunch about Hunter's laptop.  Have you seen all the content of said laptop?  These writers haven't, I know that much.  I bet if I took your laptop and picked 1% of what I found on it, I could paint you in whatever light I wanted to.  Thats what Zerohedge does.  They pick what is convenient, to paint the picture their herd wants to look at.  They publish.  People like you click on it.  Their advertisers get to show off their ads which produces revenue.  Which pays the writers/editors and owners. 

Look, I'm a Libertarian.  I'm a believer in Austrian economics.  I've voted L in the last 5 presidential elections.....so 20 years....damn.  Zerohege should be my jam.  They're not.  They're a propagandist bullshit media source.  You shouldn't trust nor repost anything that comes from it.  They're no better and in many instances worse then any of the far left organizations you posted above. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

His point was the same that I made.  Zerohedge is garbage. They on purpose write about outlandish topics that appeal to a certain herd of livestock.  Said herd laps those articles up like a baby kitten.  Truth, lies, propaganda and everywhere in between is the result of such writings. 

Pick and choose what "facts" to hang your hat on.  Grab some truth from here and mix in bullshit from there.  Speculate using some other writers speculation, who then speculates further.  You end up with SHIT for media. 

You seem to have your undies in a bunch about Hunter's laptop.  Have you seen all the content of said laptop?  These writers haven't, I know that much.  I bet if I took your laptop and picked 1% of what I found on it, I could paint you in whatever light I wanted to.  Thats what Zerohedge does.  They pick what is convenient, to paint the picture their herd wants to look at.  They publish.  People like you click on it.  Their advertisers get to show off their ads which produces revenue.  Which pays the writers/editors and owners. 

Look, I'm a Libertarian.  I'm a believer in Austrian economics.  I've voted L in the last 5 presidential elections.....so 20 years....damn.  Zerohege should be my jam.  They're not.  They're a propagandist bullshit media source.  You shouldn't trust nor repost anything that comes from it.  They're no better and in many instances worse then any of the far left organizations you posted above. 
so basically they are just like the MSM that people are supposed to trust?  ( i dont follow most of the links because I dont expect a straight answer from about any of the sources provided on these topics,  its just to easy to find bias confirmation for all involved on these matters,  and some of it actually is truth based,  but it still wouldnt hold up to unbiased scrutiny,  so whats the point in clicking on the links or getting worked up when others provide them imo. )

Sadly, I had to leave the Libertarian Party after the Mises morons ruined it while putin fluffers and various divisions (LPNH in particular) chose to act like hateful, babbling, wasted frat bois.

But, as waterboy is openly fictionalizing others' "points", can the admins change his name to "sputtering liar" or similar?  It'd be accurate.

I think the point Zanary and AGR are making is that Waterboy is the donkey and Zanary/AGR are the tiger.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

so basically they are just like the MSM that people are supposed to trust?  ( i dont follow most of the links because I dont expect a straight answer from about any of the sources provided on these topics,  its just to easy to find bias confirmation for all involved on these matters,  and some of it actually is truth based,  but it still wouldnt hold up to unbiased scrutiny,  so whats the point in clicking on the links or getting worked up when others provide them imo. )
He asked if I read the article in comment  #4

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

You have not demonstrated any capability to look at things impartially.  Zerohedge is far from garbage as compared to the normal MSM outlets.  Therefore, linking to it is every bit as credible as an article from the NYT or Washington Post.  They have proven beyond a doubt to have an agenda and while Zerohedge and Faux News correctly said the laptop was a thing, the NYT and Washington Post categorized it as Russian Propaganda being utilized to try to swing the election.  Meanwhile they jumped on the Trump Russian Collusion scam that has now been totally invalidated.  They're also all over the Trump BS Indictments, while looking the other way at obvious Treason being committed in the White House.  So, who really has the agenda? 

If you're a Libertarian, how could you support vaxx mandates?  You're really going to be dumb enough to plead in Hunter's defense?   He's a f..king crack addict, which is why his laptop is a landmine.  You wouldn't find anything on my laptop that couldn't withstand public scrutiny, since I don't do drugs, am hardly a porn type of guy, and I am who I portray myself to be.  I think you conveniently choose to pick on Zerohedge because it has been a key in invalidating some of the idiotic beliefs held by the vaxxers trying to validate their reasons for trying to force the jab on everyone.  Of course, this has that have been totally disassembled through honest reporting.  90% of the time Zerohedge is relaying information from sources that have been hidden and frozen out of the social and mainstream medias by Uncle Joe.   You're a Libertarian but don't seem to care very much about the decisive attack on the 1st and 2nd amendments which is clearly occurring.  No, you're worried about Zerohedge.  lol 

I got news for you, if you're not worried about Joes silent march to full support of the Great Reset, you need to put down your joint for a while.  Open up your eyes and witness what's really going on out there and the systematic attack on most all of the freedoms we supposedly hold dear as Americans.   They're going away quickly.     

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Zanary" said:

He asked if I read the article in comment  #4
ok, so we dont click on their stuff,  but does that make it less viable than the MSM anymore and their half truths and bias?   we live in a bizarro world where our legit news sources are gone,  I dont think any single source out there is to be held above any of the others... basically we are down to the grocery store checkout tabloids for our information and its up to us to try and sort out the legit from the non legit and I doubt the zerohedge is any better or worse than the rest,  just maybe not your preferred slant, but i doubt there is anything out there that works for those that want to see both sides of an argument in unbiased light.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Sadly, I had to leave the Libertarian Party after the Mises morons ruined it while putin fluffers and various divisions (LPNH in particular) chose to act like hateful, babbling, wasted frat bois.

But, as waterboy is openly fictionalizing others' "points", can the admins change his name to "sputtering liar" or similar?  It'd be accurate.
I would say give me some of what he's smoking, but I fear it has had a permanent impact on you.  It's not surprising there is only one guy on the board that can interpret your babble.