Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we traded out of the 4th? WTF
I miss Spelly!  

by trading down we also missed out on drafting DTR at qb  totally foolish 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
I'm over this kewsi  that 5th is a 2024 what a joke of a trade  not to mention we were unable to trade  cook or z. what a fucking mess
I assumed it was a 5th in this draft. That does nothing for us this year unless he packages some picks to move back up and take another 4th rounder. Since he doesn't seem to understand you can actually trade up in the draft, I have zero confidence that will happen. 

[Image: 2gcz2ybg4ol3.gif]
The K-train has left the station…  Wink 

Spelly was an excellent drafter (other then QB of course) and never got outmaneuvered like Kwesi has two years in a row.  We don't have time for growing pains at the GM level.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Spelly was an excellent drafter (other then QB of course) and never got outmaneuvered like Kwesi has two years in a row.  We don't have time for growing pains at the GM level.  
Kwesi is getting lapped at the draft by every other team in the league. We should have kept Ed at DC if we really wanted to tank this season. 

I kinda figured we would do some trading back to pick up an extra pick or two and then use those to pounce on moves up to grab a player or two that we really wanted as opposed to just seeing how things pan out and what falls to us.  Granted the overall lack of picks does not help.  At this point, I am missing Trader Rick who would at least get good value for trades and look to trade back up when warranted.  Who knew that we would get another GM who loves him a bevy of late round selections!  Kinda like a "Pickers" mentality, looking for future pro bowlers amongst a handful of late round mediocrity.  Quantity over quality.  I do like Addison and that could work out very well, but holy crap is our D going to be a roller coaster.  I sure hope the Flores effect takes hold quickly and makes a big difference!  Lions sure look like they have figured their shit out and have a plan. I hope we do too.  As always, time will tell.  Just feels like we have been waiting one helluva long time for the tell!!!

now jake Haener  is gone   

draft Darius rush 

If any team in the NFL needs a game plan on how to "tank" an up-coming football season, keep watching the organization during this draft.