Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we traded out of the 4th? WTF
I guess we are officially tanking. 

I guess we love the end of round picks. KC's 4th and 5th coming back. We are going to have a great practice squad after this draft. 

Lol any time anybody wants to trade up in a round for below value, Kwesi is the first call they make 

Feeling like Kwesi is in over his head. 

Let Kwesi cook!!!!!

Apparently the 5th round pick acquired in trading down until the end of the round isn't until 2024. Sooooo that pick will also be at the end of the round being that it's from KC

It's like Kwesi only knows how to walk backwards. 

I'm over this kewsi  that 5th is a 2024 what a joke of a trade  not to mention we were unable to trade  cook or z. what a fucking mess

In the past, I always felt the Vikes won the draft but then it never translated onto the field.  I have been disappointed by Kwesi's draft, especially inability to get true value with the trade backs, but I will give it a couple of years to see the on field performance.  I think what is missing with Kwesi's approach is an appreciation of the psychology behind the trade.  He looks at trades only from her perception -- he thinks any assets are worth getting if he thinks he will still get the player he wants dropping back.  He doesn't think about how much the other side wants to move up.  Thus, he undervalues his position. 

Would like to see this organization scout extensively, form a commitment to and desire for a group of players and move to acquire those players in the draft process. With the consistent trade downs it sure seems like this group goes into a draft with no firm plans.