Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Winner
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@MaroonBells said:
Best history: Philly. KC is a sleeper here, but you can’t beat the birthplace of America democracy
Best music: KC. So close to NYC, Philly doesn’t really have a musical identity. KC is a jazz mecca. Charlie Parker was from KC.
Best food: KC. Even though I hate BBQ, KC’s a foodie town. Too many Irish in Philly. We Irish suck at food.
Best vacation: Philly. The history and proximity to NYC.
Best fans: KC. Philly fans might be the worst in the NFL.
Best place to live: Philly
Best local brew: KC. Boulevard
Best songs: Philly. Closest category. Great songs about both cities, but Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia pulls Philly to the W.
Best movies: Philly. Philadelphia, Rocky, Phladelphia Story…no contest
Best native son: Philly. KC’s Ed Asner and Don Cheadle vs. Philly’s Will Smith, Bradley Cooper and Kobe Bryant. 
Best football team: Philly
Today’s winner: Philly
You lost me at best place to live...WTF?
Proximity to New York, the Northeast, history. I love visiting KC, but no big desire to live stuck on the border between Kansas and Missouri. I know, without the mountains, Colorado ain't much different, but hey, mountains. 
I hope I'm not offending any poster here, but I couldn't live there, no way.

I did not have favorable thoughts about the place (to say the least) when I had to go there for biz. That said, its place in American history is amazing.

The Eagles and their rotten fans can burn in Hell.

My nephew lives in Philly and planned on going to a bar to watch the big game - although not a big NFL fan.
$100 cover to just get in a downtown bar, $30 promotional martini's and you should start lining up at the bar before 3pm.
Needless to say he won't be attempting to climb a greased street light Smile

My order of dislike is Packers, Cowboys, Eagles

But I do think the Eagles are loaded along both lines and are going to win...yuck!

KC has the better QB

Philly has the better Oline and Dline.

My guess is Philly wins. 

Philly fans are pricks.

Quote: @DeepFreeze05 said:
This is another reason to admire that organization - or at least their coaching staff...They think outside the box, dont hold to conventional wisdoms. 

Quote: @DeepFreeze05 said:

They could of had Donatell show them how not to play Defense…!!!  Wink 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@MaroonBells said:
Best history: Philly. KC is a sleeper here, but you can’t beat the birthplace of America democracy
Best music: KC. So close to NYC, Philly doesn’t really have a musical identity. KC is a jazz mecca. Charlie Parker was from KC.
Best food: KC. Even though I hate BBQ, KC’s a foodie town. Too many Irish in Philly. We Irish suck at food.
Best vacation: Philly. The history and proximity to NYC.
Best fans: KC. Philly fans might be the worst in the NFL.
Best place to live: Philly
Best local brew: KC. Boulevard
Best songs: Philly. Closest category. Great songs about both cities, but Springsteen’s Streets of Philadelphia pulls Philly to the W.
Best movies: Philly. Philadelphia, Rocky, Phladelphia Story…no contest
Best native son: Philly. KC’s Ed Asner and Don Cheadle vs. Philly’s Will Smith, Bradley Cooper and Kobe Bryant. 
Best football team: Philly
Today’s winner: Philly
You lost me at best place to live...WTF?
Proximity to New York, the Northeast, history. I love visiting KC, but no big desire to live stuck on the border between Kansas and Missouri. I know, without the mountains, Colorado ain't much different, but hey, mountains. 
I hope I'm not offending any poster here, but I couldn't live there, no way.

I did not have favorable thoughts about the place (to say the least) when I had to go there for biz. That said, its place in American history is amazing.
F the NE. Couldn’t pay me enough to live there. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
This is another reason to admire that organization - or at least their coaching staff...They think outside the box, dont hold to conventional wisdoms. 
No its not. He signed. This should be considered cheating. 

Alls I know is F$$k Philly