Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Vegas next year??
im in

Highest priced seats in the league I read somewhere…

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Highest priced seats in the league I read somewhere…
Really!!  That sucks. Was thinking itd be an easy in and out game. 

your going to vegas to see the vikes play and your worried about high prices, save a few dollars between now and then and when the game rolls around next year don't think about the ticket price    

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
your going to vegas to see the vikes play and your worried about high prices, save a few dollars between now and then and when the game rolls around next year don't think about the ticket price    
Scott, Im just a tight ass. lol. 

My wife’s yearly schedule is already out. Hopefully, whenever the game is scheduled doesn’t conflict with hers. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"PapaScott" said:

My wife’s yearly schedule is already out. Hopefully, whenever the game is scheduled doesn’t conflict with hers. 
Just make it happen, and when you do ,just know your going full vikings gear face paint etc.... start planning now 

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"PapaScott" said:

Just make it happen, and when you do ,just know your going full vikings gear face paint etc.... start planning now 

[Image: DAMVAK6GYFGYFBNX7UTASSNIRQ.jpg]

I have no interest in going to Vegas again,  but hitting Charlotte for a road game might be something I look at doing.  I've been there a few times for work, but the wife hasnt and I think she enjoys the games in person as much as I do.  Anybody ever been to a game at Bank of America stadium?  how is it for opposing fans experience?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I have no interest in going to Vegas again,  but hitting Charlotte for a road game might be something I look at doing.  I've been there a few times for work, but the wife hasnt and I think she enjoys the games in person as much as I do.  Anybody ever been to a game at Bank of America stadium?  how is it for opposing fans experience?
yes Charlotte is a great place to see a game, they love their football in the Carolinas.  I had no problem with Panther fans and the Viking fans travel well so there is a good group that goes.  When I went there was a viking fan party at a local bar Saturday night and a breakfast /tailgate party at a bar the day of.  everything is walking distance downtown and the stadium.  I stayed at an Airbnb walking distance, it was awesome. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"PapaScott" said:

[Image: DAMVAK6GYFGYFBNX7UTASSNIRQ.jpg]

wrong colors brother