Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Vegas next year??
Not looking to close the book on this season yet but we play at Vegas next year. Anyone in for an away game next year?

I like it, good idea....

Love me some Vegas!

Last time we were there (me and buddies) we stayed downtown vs the strip - very different vibe for sure between the two. 

Nope, that would be a longshot.

Might have to make that happen. Love Vegas runs 

yep

We’ll obviously have to wait till the games are announced but plane tickets out of Nashville are nearly free right now. Id imagine out of MSP is similar. 

If they can Carr, I can’t imagine theres going to be alot going for the Raiders. Could be decently priced seats. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I like it, good idea....

Love me some Vegas!

Last time we were there (me and buddies) we stayed downtown vs the strip - very different vibe for sure between the two. 
Never stayed downtown. Looking at the map, it looks like the west end of the strip is all within walking distance of the stadium. 

I turn 60 next year, my wife turns 50, and our daughter turns 30. Might be a place
to celebrate for us all. We’ve talked about a trip Vegas next year and my daughter’s birthday is in October.
I think it might be an idea they’d be in on.

I would give this serious consideration. Some Saturday betting at the Sports book and partying with fellow fans at an NFL game on Sunday morning. Me like!

Had this game on our radar since it was announced 2 years ago. We're planning on it.