Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think? Will 7 times be a charm?
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I know it's the NY Post, but may be worth following.  There story says Two PAC's, have reached an agreement that will give McCarthy the votes he needs.  The Congressional Leadership Fund and the Club For Growth, pretty swampy, pretty sure its not the way the "American people" want things done.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/05/congressio...rthys-bid/

WTF are PACs getting involved with picking the leaders.  I swear this whole damn country is nothing but corruption. 
MoneySo they say
Is the root of all evil todayBut if you ask for a rise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away

Actually, "LOVE OF MONEY" is the root of all evil.   And they are giving a LOT of it away, just not to Americans.  But I get your point.

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I know it's the NY Post, but may be worth following.  There story says Two PAC's, have reached an agreement that will give McCarthy the votes he needs.  The Congressional Leadership Fund and the Club For Growth, pretty swampy, pretty sure its not the way the "American people" want things done.

WTF are PACs getting involved with picking the leaders.  I swear this whole damn country is nothing but corruption. 
MoneySo they say

Actually, "LOVE OF MONEY" is the root of all evil.   And they are giving a LOT of it away, just not to Americans.  But I get your point.
Yeah, suddenly I have the urge to travel to Ukraine.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

MoneySo they say

I doubt you will find as much of that US money there as one has been led to believe.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

MoneySo they say

I doubt you will find as much of that US money there as one has been led to believe.
Not looking for money.  That has all gone to weapon manufacturers and lobbyists.  

What I don't understand is why the GOP doesn't negotiate with the democrats and get this speaker thing over. 

But on the other hand, I do find it nice that they're not getting a damn thing done.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
What I don't understand is why the GOP doesn't negotiate with the democrats and get this speaker thing over. 

But on the other hand, I do find it nice that they're not getting a damn thing done.
Then you will really enjoy debt ceiling debate.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

We shouldn’t raise the debt ceiling. We should cut spending or tax more. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

We shouldn’t raise the debt ceiling. We should cut spending or tax more. 

What do you suggest we default on?  Debt ceiling is like mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.  Budgets are where that debate happens. 

You can take this for what it's worth..but we the American taxpayer don't get these perks. Only those in the hallowed halls do. Both parties screw us all day long and twice on Sundays.

Ok. I tried a few times to do a simple copy and paste to an article but...

Educate yourself. We the American people are not the problem. The swamp/government/deep state is.

Quote: @"Purplemachine" said:
You can take this for what it's worth..but we the American taxpayer don't get these perks. Only those in the hallowed halls do. Both parties screw us all day long and twice on Sundays.

Ok. I tried a few times to do a simple copy and paste to an article...but a sub standard board here won't allow it. 

Educate yourself. We the American people are not the problem. The swamp/government/deep state is.
Pretty easy to post things here,  if there is a problem I would guess its from your source.