Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think? Will 7 times be a charm?
[Image: 1672769630223_n_mitchell_brk_haake_mccar...x187rd.jpg]

Honestly don't care. 98% of DC is corrupt. Would love nothing more than have the taxes of ALL House/Senate members, families up and down. The corruption is on both sides and it is deep. And we the people are those that pay our taxes and fund this BS.

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
Honestly don't care. 98% of DC is corrupt. Would love nothing more than have the taxes of ALL House/Senate members, families up and down. The corruption is on both sides and it is deep. And we the people are those that pay our taxes and fund this BS.
As long as there is gridlock, they can't screw us over, so that is a positive.

Glad to see a few GOP that still belong to the vertebrata subphylum.

both political parties are private Corporations and both are stealing Americans blind.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Purplemachine said:

I've got a friend that was just elected to SDs House, she is pretty conservative,   but sees the corruption in our SD republican party,  it will be interesting to see how well she can avoid getting run over by the machine. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Purplemachine said:

I've got a friend that was just elected to SDs House, she is pretty conservative,   but sees the corruption in our SD republican party,  it will be interesting to see how well she can avoid getting run over by the machine. 
Politicians are like bananas. They’re all green and ready for the job and two weeks later theyre rotton and need to get thrown out. 

I know it's the NY Post, but may be worth following.  There story says Two PAC's, have reached an agreement that will give McCarthy the votes he needs.  The Congressional Leadership Fund and the Club For Growth, pretty swampy, pretty sure its not the way the "American people" want things done.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/05/congressio...rthys-bid/

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I know it's the NY Post, but may be worth following.  There story says Two PAC's, have reached an agreement that will give McCarthy the votes he needs.  The Congressional Leadership Fund and the Club For Growth, pretty swampy, pretty sure its not the way the "American people" want things done.

WTF are PACs getting involved with picking the leaders.  I swear this whole damn country is nothing but corruption. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:

WTF are PACs getting involved with picking the leaders.  I swear this whole damn country is nothing but corruption. 
MoneySo they say
Is the root of all evil todayBut if you ask for a rise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:

LOL,  picking leaders and direction is exactly what pacs have always been about.