Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Ingram
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I wonder what our line would look like with Ed and Ezra switching sides?  I thought Cleveland looked better early on at the RG and not as good at LG,  and maybe Ed would be better suited on the left side?  Obviously not a in season expirament,  but maybe something to play with in some OTAs before next years camp.  If nothing else it might save Kirk's toes.
sad that we still have to be talking about the interior lines ineptitude after all these years. I think at least one good fa g/c needs to be signed.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I wonder what our line would look like with Ed and Ezra switching sides?  I thought Cleveland looked better early on at the RG and not as good at LG,  and maybe Ed would be better suited on the left side?  Obviously not a in season expirament,  but maybe something to play with in some OTAs before next years camp.  If nothing else it might save Kirk's toes.
sad that we still have to be talking about the interior lines ineptitude after all these years. I think at least one good fa g/c needs to be signed.
With what money?  There's so many holes and I am starting to wonder how much is scheme related, Kirk taking untouched hits from up the middle are  just happening to often with no player changes to be player related IMO.  Pretty easy to scheme those damn delayed blitzes right up the gut when you know those lanes will be open and Kirk will be standing exactly straight back from where he took the snap.